Whether your Valentine’s Day plans involve a valentine or a night of movies, pizza, and chocolate, here are some fun Trader Joe's Valentine's Day treats in stock for the season. I love chocolate as much as the next girl, probably a little bit more, but sometimes, change is good. The cliché of giving a box of chocolates on Valentine’s Day is far from the worst cliché out there, but it can get old. If you want to mix it up this Valentine’s Day, here are some treats that will make your box of chocolates step aside. As always, Trader Joe's' packaging tops the charts and has convinced me that I need every single one of these treats.

Dark Chocolate Mini Heart Cookies

They're cute and delicious. For your dark chocolate lover, this is the perfect snack. If you're tired of the cliché box of chocolates, this cookie is a great alternative. Coated in chocolate and covered in pink and white sprinkles, these are truly hard to resist. At least, it was hard for me to resist buying ten boxes of them.

Gummy Xs and Os and Jelly Bean Hearts

If you or your valentine don't love chocolate, here's a fruity treat that still reflects the spirit of the holiday, given the X and O and heart shapes. The packaging is adorable, and the bright, festive colors of this chewy candy give you a sense of how tasty the fruity flavors are.

Dark Chocolate-Covered Marshmallows

These are covered in chocolate, so how bad could they be? Marshmallows make for a delicious surprise when you bite into the chocolate shell, greeted by the pillowy texture of this fluffy treat. This dessert looks the most like a treat one might find in a big box of chocolates, but it has the extra flavor and fun of a gooey marshmallow.

Heart-Shaped Macarons

As a macaron enthusiast myself, I had to include this popular delicacy. Not only can you buy macarons at the grocery store, which Trader Joe's has famously sold for years, but now, you can buy them in these adorable heart shapes. The packaging is reminiscent of a box of chocolates, with individual compartments for each macaron, making for a modern take on the classic, Valentine's dessert. If you want to make a cocktail, which pairs well with macarons, try these.

Raspberry Rose White Chocolate Bar

You didn't think I could omit chocolate altogether, did you? I had to include this chocolate bar for its stunning presentation. The beautiful, textured pink rose is an artful way to show your valentine, or yourself, that you care. White chocolate isn't the most appreciated type of chocolate, understandably, but the notes of raspberry and floral design make this bar worth the buy.

If you want to buy some Valentine's-themed desserts before the day arrives, merely browse the ends of the aisles at Trader Joe's, and you'll find them all. These unique Trader Joe's Valentine's Day treats are sure to spice up your special day. So, why not mix it up and try treats that defy the Valentine's day classic of a box of chocolates?