Hi! My name is Kennedy, and I love Trader Joe's so much that I'm known as "The Girl who Loves Trader Joe's" at school. (Yes, really.) I've introduced a number of my friends to Trader Joe's, can rattle off prices and products like nobody's business, and even dressed up as a TJ's employee this past Halloween. So, without further ado, here are 10 Must-Have Trader Joe's products for your dorm:

1. Joe's Diner Frozen Macaroni & Cheese

All varieties of TJ's mac are staples in my dorm, from the Hatch Green Chili to the seasonal Butternut Squash, but as my roommate so eloquently put it, TJ's Joe's Diner Macaroni & Cheese is "better than mac & cheese cups. Period."

2. Speculoos Cookie Butter

If you're anything like me, you'll be minding your own business, writing a lab report for Genetics, when you're suddenly struck by a craving for something sweet, but not too sweet. Made from nothing but ground up Biscoff-style cookies (you know the delicious two-packs you get on airplanes), TJ's Speculoos Cookie Butter is the perfect sweet-tooth satisfaction. I won't judge if you eat it straight from the jar.

#SpoonTip: stir Cookie Butter with a bit of salt into a packet of microwaveable oatmeal for a warm, yummy dorm breakfast that cafeteria-goers will envy. It's even cozier if made in a mug.

3. Sparkling Water

If you need motivation to drink water (you're not alone), you've come to the right place. TJ's has a variety of flavors in both bottles and cans -- my personal faves are Cranberry Orange and Raspberry Lime, though you can't go wrong with the classic Lemon and Pink Grapefruit.

#SpoonTip: If you're not looking to stock up, or just looking to mix and match, you can pick up a single can of sparkling water for less than a dollar.

4.   Anything from TJ's Nourish

Trader Joe's entire beauty and skin-care line is great, from their All-In-One Facial Cleanser to the Refresh Body Wash (just $2.99!) to the Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Hair Serum. Big shoutout to Hydrating Hyaluronic Body Gel Cream & Ultra-Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (a rumored Clinique Dupe for just $9!) for saving my skin this winter.

5. Cold Brew Concentrates

Are you tired of flushing your hard-earned cash* (*read: allotted Meal Plan allowance) down the drain at your campus Dunkin'? Enter: TJ's Cold Brew Concentrates, with tea and coffee options for caffeine-addicts of any kind (including flavored and seasonal varieties!).

6. "Everything But The..." Seasonings

If you're looking for a way to ~spice~ up caf food (pun intended), TJ's has you covered. Here's a few quick recipes for easy, instant upgrades to dorm room faves:

#SpoonTip: Sprinkle TJ's Everything but the Elote Seasoning onto mac & cheese (see Must-Have #1).

#SpoonTip: Add traditional Japanese-style Furikake Seasoning and Sriracha to Instant Ramen to upgrade a college classic.

#SpoonTip: Pair Avocado's Number Guacamole with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning for a dorm-friendly spin on Avocado Toast. 

7. Immunity Shots

It's almost flu season, and as dorm-bound college students, it's important to be as protected as possible from the elements. Combat the petri-dish effect of on-campus living with an organic "No Joke Ginger" or "Mighty Turmeric" cold-pressed juice shot for a wellness boost, or an "Absolutely Acerola" shot for 1010% of your recommended daily Vitamin C.

8. Trek Mix

If you're looking for a hearty grab-n-go snack that will tide you over during a two-hour lecture, this one's for you. With a variety of mixes for the chocolate lovers, sweet lovers, and salty lovers alike, TJ's has you covered with trek mixes that come in convenient 8-packs. It's almost like they knew we were busy...

9. Egg Frittata

Ready in less then a minute, TJ's Frozen Egg Frittatas made with swiss cheese & cauliflower are a quick, cheap (it's just $2.99 for 2!) protein-packed way to start your morning. They're an easy, tasty breakfast on their own, but upgrade your morning by making a EggJoe Muffin sandwich with an English muffin and breakfast sausage patty.

and last but not least...

10. Plants!

Trader Joe's has a variety of plants, aka an affordable way to bring a little life to a bland room. Whether it be a bouquet of funky flowers or a seasonal succulent, brighten your dorm and your day with a mini garden of TJ's blooms.

So @TraderJoes...sponsor me?