As a young child, my least favorite thing to do was go grocery shopping with my mother. I hated following her around the whole store, running to get things on my own, and most of all... entering the cold refrigerated area. Cue scary music. 

As a young adult; well that’s a different story. My Monday nights are scheduled exclusively to spend time with my favorite person; Trader Joe. We have a love hate relationship, but mostly love. 

Trader Joe’s can be one of the most stressful shopping experiences, especially when it’s grocery shopping rush hour in New York City at 34th street. 

Truthfully, waiting on line at Joe’s is worth it when you can leave the store with two full bags of food for only $30. I luck out every time I walk into Trader Joe’s, saving money that I can spend on a new pair of shoes. These are the Trader Joe's Must Have Top 5 Ranked Items. 

Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Cups

My #1 ranked, of the Trader Joe's Must Have Top 5 Ranked items, is definitely the Trader Joe’s Peanut Butter Cups. I’m unwrapping one right now. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate, they are the perfect amount of sweetness and peanut butter goodness. It’s 10/10 purchase. 

Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend

The next best thing ranking in at #2 is the Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend. I put that on EVERYTHING: salads, sandwiches, eggs, pizza... the possibilities are endless. 

Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries

#3, the Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries. Can you tell I have a sweet tooth? These cure my chocolate cravings every time. And I ran out yesterday, sooo time to get more.

Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo and Conditioner

Ranking in at #4, this is an odd one but, The Tea Tree Oil shampoo and conditioner? Yea, I was surprised too. They actually have a natural and subtle scent and make my scalp tingle. Give it a try. 

Speculoos Cookie Butter

Lastly, #5, the item in the store that most Joe lovers pine over, Cookie Butter. Does this even need an explanation? It’s an odd spread that possibly was created on accident, but changed the world for the better. 

Trader Joe's FAN

Next time you are squeezing through people at Trader Joe’s, make sure it pick up these golden products. I give them the Michelin star of grocery store items. If you are a true stan you can follow @traderjoesobsessed on Instagram and buy the Trader Joe's Must Have Top 5 Ranked Items.