The official chip and dip sponsor of the NFL is taking fans to new heights this season. With new FanTrack bags, you can bring the stadium experience home with you. These limited-edition bags are an innovation in at-home snacking. Featuring 10 teams, and their iconic stadium sounds, you can now be the hero of your homegate.

Available exclusively via Twitter, fans can enter to win a FanTrack bag of their favorite team. With each pour of the bag you’ll hear the roar of the stadium at home. The bags are available in 10 unique team designs with coordinating iconic sounds: Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Rams, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Frito-Lay will also be teasing a brand new commercial, that’ll air just in time for kickoff. The commercial features pros and legends like Tom Brady, Gronk, Marshawn Lynch, Tony Romo, Dak Prescott, Katie Sowers, and more. Be sure to catch the action and be the hero of your homegate with Tostitos FanTrack bags.