So far, 2015 has been a year full of news for foodies nationwide. First, college students everywhere were stunned to learn of Fireball’s secret ingredient: antifreeze. We also found out that a Nutella shortage may be in store after many hazelnut crops took a blow this past March. In the midst of these food-tastrophes, you may have missed some pretty crazy food stories making headlines in the first 3 months of this year. For your convenience, we’ve compiled a quick list of 7 of the oddest food stories of 2015, ranked from least to most weird:

7. Wendy’s Spokesperson Seen Buying Big Macs For Family Dinner

Rumor says she was leaning towards the McNuggets, but ultimately opted for the bigger meat portion.

news

Photo courtesy of Huffington Post

6. School In Alabama Bans Go-Gurt For Its “Phallic Symbolism”

But for some reason they’ve got no issue with blow pops.

news

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

5. Kool-Aid Man Overheard Saying: “This Sh*t Sucks!”

This is honestly just offensive to every elementary school child in America. Shame on you, Kool-Aid man.

news

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

4. Paris Hilton Named New Face Of Kraft Mac and Cheese

Your next Easy Mac just got a whole lot more…scandalous?

news

Photo by Kai Huang

3. Aunt Jemima Steps Forward, Sues Quaker Oats For Naming Rights

SHE’S REAL.

news

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

2. CEO Of Pepperidge Farms In Custody After Putting Real Goldfish In Bag Of Goldfish Crackers As A “Joke”

We guess whoever purchased this bag of fish didn’t find it nearly as funny as any of these great food pranks.

news

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

1. Trix Rabbit Disappointed By Artificial Taste After Half-Century Long Hunt For Breakfast Cereal

Maybe Trix really should be just for kids.

news

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

And…breaking now…Spoon readers are fooled after reading seven fake headlines…HAPPY APRIL FOOLS’ DAY!

Here’s more April Fools’ fun to trick your friends…