Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why are we settling for a package of oatmeal or a plain-ass greek yogurt in the morning? While those two options are the easiest on-the-go breakfast choices, they get really boring really quickly.

Wake up a little earlier than usual and treat yourself to one of these killer toaster oven breakfasts.

Savory Monkey Bread

toaster oven

Photo by Rob Arrasate

Pulling apart your food is always awesome. When it’s something as savory as this breakfast monkey bread, it gets so much better. Go HAM on this warm, cheesy, bacon-filled sucker. Be prepared to slap some hands away from this dish. Better yet, eat it alone. You can make yours like this.

Cinnamon, Ginger, & Brown Sugar Baked Grapefruit

toaster oven

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

If you’re one of those people who likes a flavor punch to start to your morning, then this recipe is for you. The sharp taste of the citrus combines with the sweet taste of the brown sugar to give you a well-balanced breakfast.

Personalized Pop-Tarts

Nothing is more tragic than opening a package of Pop-Tarts and only being able to eat one of them because then you have a difficult decision to make, either let it go stale or eat it anyway and give yourself a sugar high that will probably last 3 days. But you’ll never have to deal with that dilemma again once you make your own Pop-Tarts like this.

Toasted Coconut & White Chocolate Chip Cookies

toaster oven

Photo by Abigail Wang

Technically, a coconut can be considered a fruit AND a nut, so you get a two-for-one deal with this recipe. Some people might say the nutritional value of coconut significantly decreases when you make it into a cookie, but those people just don’t know how to live.

Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Hash

toaster oven

GIF by Rob Arrasate

What happens when you combine some of life’s greatest foods? You get this epic bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast hash. The savory mix of ingredients in this well-balanced breakfast will have you ready for anything life throws at your way. Just dump it all on a piece of aluminum foil and throw it in the toaster oven to eat like a pro. You can find the recipe here.

Cinnamon Roll Cookies

toaster oven

Photo by Max Bartick

Sometimes you just wake up craving something sweet, and there should be no shame or blame in that, so we’ve got you covered. If you’re not feeling a whole cinnamon roll, just condense it into a cookie to munch on while you watch those Saturday morning cartoons. Make yours like this.

Bacon and Egg Toast Cups

toaster oven

Photo by Emily Hu

Imagine eating equal parts bacon and egg in every bite you take. Well, we just made that possible with these bacon and egg toast cups. Anyone and everyone will love these, unless they’re a breakfast hater.

Shakshuka Avocado

toaster oven

Photo by Rob Arrasate

If you have yet to ever try an eggocado, you’re missing out on a delicious meal. However, time moves on and things evolve. This shakshuka avocado recipe has such an amazing blend of flavors, you won’t know what to feel, but you’ll know it is amazing. The mixture of creamy avocado, baked egg, tangy sauce, and rich cheese is all you’ve ever needed in life. Learn how to make yours here. You’re welcome.

S’mores Stuffed French Toast

What do you do when it’s the middle of the winter and you’re craving s’mores? We all know you’re not about to build a campfire if the temperature is below zero, so just heat up your toaster oven and make this recipe instead.

DIY Cookie Crisp Cereal

toaster oven

Photo by Dylan Barth

Cookie Crisp cereal is the reason kids around the world can get away with eating cookies for breakfast, and the reason we’ve included so many cookie recipes in this roundup. There is no better way to start your day than with an extreme sugar rush, so kick your week off right with this recipe.

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cookie

Whether you’re high and feeling experimental, or just want to try your favorite breakfast combination in a different form, this recipe is sure to please. Bet you never thought you’d be able to achieve solid #yolkporn on top of a cookie. You can find the recipe here.

Hot Chocolate Cookies

toaster oven

Photo by Samantha Klein

If you’re a coffee person but find yourself craving hot chocolate on a cold morning in the middle of winter, you could have a problem. Unless you feel like holding a mug in each hand, just transform your hot chocolate into a cookie with this recipe and all your problems are solved.

French Toast Bites

toaster oven

GIF by Thomas Sireci

You know it’s going to be a good day when you start it with French toast. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to a stove, or the time to make this breakfast treat the best it can be. As it turns out, all you need to make French toast on the go is a toaster oven and some tinfoil. Make yours like this.

Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Boats

Bread is overrated and full of carbs, so why not replace it with a banana and pop it into the toaster oven? Now you have an excuse to make the classic pb&j combination at any time of day with this recipe.

Roasted Nuts

toaster oven

Photo by Kirby Barth

Start your morning with a hearty serving of protein by tossing your favorite kind of nuts into the oven and roasting them. This makes them even more fragrant and flavorful than when they’re raw, because who doesn’t want their kitchen to smell like almonds? Make yours like this.