I almost always make the mistake of going to T.J. Maxx without a plan. It's dangerous, because walking in without looking for something specific can make you think that yes, you do need those neon ankle weights and a new soap holder for your shower. But the most random stuff usually lies within the food aisle, for example, a 22-pound bag of chocolate. 

Seriously, Foodbeast reported that reddit user joycieejuice posted about the 3-foot tall, 22-pound bag of ChocXO dark chocolate her family purchased at T.J. Maxx. In her post, she shared a photo of the bag next to her father (who's 5'7") to show off its size and well, it's ginormous. 

Apparently the bag runs for $325 on ChocXO's website, but according to the buyer, at T.J. Maxx it retails for a cool $120. This isn't so bad considering that that's $5 per pound of chocolate, or around 17 cents per square of chocolate. What a deal!

This could be a pretty bomb Valentine's Day present for someone you really care about. Preferably, for someone you live with, because they'll definitely want to share with you. No, it's not shallow if you're thinking about yourself here, you're thinking about your special person—it's probably not safe to eat all that chocolate alone, OK? 

There's no guarantee it will be in your local T.J. Maxx, as the merchandise usually varies by store. But, it can't hurt to look. If all else fails, you can always find it online.