So, we all know the feeling. You’re at the Dunkin' Donuts counter, your mouth is watering at the beautiful sight ahead of you, your stomach is grumbling uncontrollably, and you freeze. Which donut do you pick? A jelly stick is your go-to, but with it being bikini season, you know that the vanilla frosted is the right choice to cut those extra calories (please tell me you hear my sarcasm). 

Obviously, a slight difference in the caloric content of donuts should not sway your decision at all. If you’re going to eat a donut – EAT A DONUT, and enjoy every last crumb. That’s an order.

#SpoonTip: It's 100% positive to eat donuts in moderation, and super strict diet regulation can lead to some dangerous habits.

But, in case you are genuinely interested like me, here are your favorite types of Dunkin’ Donuts, ranked by their calorie count from highest to lowes

15. Toasted Coconut Donut: 420 Calories

doughnut, cake, sweet, pastry, chocolate, sprinkles, candy
Photo courtesy of @charlestawater on Instagram

Quite an elegant little creation from DD. Check out this article to see where to find other fancy donuts like this near you.

14. Eclair: 380 Calories

cake
Photo courtesy of @emg.xx on Instagram

For when a Boston Kreme just won’t cut it.

13. Peanut Butter and Jelly Donut: 360 Calories

sweet, jam, bread, pastry, cake
Photo courtesy of @mdperu on Instagram

A DD Smart donut (because somehow this classifies as eating smart). I guess PB&J is actually good for you, according to Dunkin.

12. Chocolate Frosted Cake Donut: 350 Calories

doughnut, chocolate, cake, bagel, sweet, bread
Photo courtesy of @sugarcoatedcarter on Instagram

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with a cake donut for breakfast?

11. Chocolate Long John: 340 Calories

Because sometimes round donuts are just too basic.

10. Powder Donut: 320 Calories

Warning: powdered sugar will get everywhere. Bib recommended.

9. Boston Kreme Donut: 300 Calories

Fun fact: Boston cream donuts are the official donut of Massachusetts and are meant to imitate a mini Boston cream pie.

6 (tied). Strawberry Frosted Sprinkles Donut: 290 Calories

America runs on donuts, children run on strawberry frosted sprinkles donuts.

6 (tied). Vanilla Frosted Sprinkles Donut: 290 Calories

This baby is for all the traditional peeps out there.

6 (tied). Chocolate Frosted Sprinkles Donut: 290 Calories

This do-nut only has 280 calories, so let’s stop thinking do-NOT and start thinking do-YES. Am I right?

4 (tied). Maple Frosted Donut: 270 Calories

Point of reference? Tim Horton’s Maple Dipped Donut has 190 calories. Are we really surprised America had to add more calories to the same donut produced by our northern Canadian neighbors?

4 (tied). Jelly Donut: 270 Calories

For when you want a jelly stick (coming in at 440 calories), but are feeling slightly healthier.

2 (tied). French Cruller: 260 Calories

ice, cream, chocolate, milk, butter
Photo courtesy of @floridaplunge on Instagram

With the same number of calories as a glazed and only slightly more saturated fat, why not order this more insta-worthy twisty shape?

2 (tied). Glazed Donut: 260 Calories

There’s no clear answer as to whether Dunkin’ or Krispy Kreme does glazed better, but as another point of reference – you’d save 70 calories by picking a KK glazed donut over DD.

1. Sugared Raised Donut: 230 Calories

doughnut, sweet, pastry, cake, bagel
Photo courtesy of @ellemixe_blog on Instagram

Finally, the donut with the least amount of calories, but still the same amount of delicious. With less calories than a 20 oz. bottle of Coke, can you really say no?

So, there you have it. The definitive caloric ranking of all types of Dunkin’ Donuts. I’m thinking it’s time for a treat – meet me at DD in 10, and if you’re counting calories, you can order the Sugar Raised Donut.