I thought that nothing would ever be crazier than Starbucks' Beefy Jerky Cold Brew from this summer, but Tim Hortons has upped the ante. The Canada-based coffee chain just announced the release of a new Buffalo Latte, and it's flavored just like it sounds—with Buffalo sauce. 

Here's everything you need to know about the most bizarre new latte offering that will leave you begging for your basic af PSL.

Spice Spice Baby

The brand new Tim Hortons Buffalo Latte has the same steamed milk and espresso base you expect with your average latte, but the twist comes with some mocha and "bold Buffalo sauce flavor." If that doesn't sound crazy enough, the beverage is topped with whipped cream and "zesty Buffalo seasoning," and I truly have never thought of something that needs zest less than a latte.

Initial reviews have actually not been too negative, as one described it as "a mocha with a kick." Another added that they were "still alive" after drinking the beverage, which is truly a rousing cry of approval.

The Semantical Shit

If you want to test your taste buds with this hot new drink, you're gonna have to head over to Buffalo, NY. The drink is being advertised as a tribute to Buffalo and its spicy wings. It retails for $2.79, which is admittedly a reasonable price for a latte, but I'm not sure if it's worth the trek to Buffalo tbh. 

I don't know about you, but I think I'm gonna stick with my usual PSL rather than get a lil' spicier with the Tim Hortons' Buffalo Latte.