So it’s past midnight and almost every restaurant is closed. You’re in no state to drive, but that blasted stomach of yours won’t shut up. Where oh where will you find sustenance? Read on, friend.

1. Burger and Kabob Hut

Ave

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This no frills joint on 42nd and The Ave is my late night go-to. They’ve got it all, from the classic cheeseburger to ooey gooey mozzarella sticks.

But what makes this burger joint stand out is their Chicken Masala Burger. What a glorious innovation. Succulent chicken kababs, lively Indian spices, and then all that other burger stuff. It’s dope.

If you’re trying to get even more culturally immersed, try the Aloo Parathas. Aloo parathas are a popular breakfast dish in South Asia, so I don’t understand why they’re on Burger Hut’s menu. I ain’t complaining though. Be sure to ask for butter on top. You won’t regret it.

2. Aladdin Falafel Corner

Ave

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Sure, we’ve all been to the gyro places on the lower part of The Ave (namely, Aladdin Gyro-cery and Sultan Gyro Grill), but there’s another one up near 47th. And these guys offer Aladdin fries. Aladdin fries are just like regular Greek fries, except for the brilliant avalanche of meat on top. It’s utopian.

And, of course, the gyros and shawarmas are good too. Don’t let your gyro game stagnate—hit this place up.

3. Earl’s on The Avenue

Ave

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Don’t want to venture out into the cold, harsh world? Okay then, don’t. Just order Earl’s. They’ll deliver the American dream right to your doorstep.

Their menu is a stoner’s daydream—bacon cheese fries, waffle fries nachos, Philly cheese steak pizzas, fried mozzarella, lasagna, pizza burgers. Oh boy. And the prices are good too.

I always order the grilled cheese. It’s pretty bomb, and comes with a ton of waffle fries. Five dollars is all it takes, and I’m still chilling in my pajamas. Life shouldn’t be that easy.

Ave

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Honorable mention to Pizza Ragazzi for their beautifully priced slices. Oh, and Moonchies cookie delivery is great too.

May you never feel hungry and helpless at 1:33am ever again.