Pinch me! A new dairy-free mochi is in town. Answering to consumer demands, My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream is launching a vegan cashew-based line of vegan mochi ice cream treats due to hit freezer shelves in early this month.

What is mochi ice cream you ask? Well, it's a scoop of ice cream (in this case, dairy-free cashew cream), wrapped in a soft, subtle, and lusciously squishy rice dough. Together, the ice cream and dough create a chewy silky delicious and different sweet treat sensation that many dessert lovers obsess over. 

My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream's new dairy-free line comes in four classic (yet delicious) flavors: vanilla, chocolate, salted caramel, and strawberry.

Katherine Baker

I gave the strawberry and vanilla flavors a whirl and they did not disappoint. What really stood out to me about this brand was how luscious, rich, and silky smooth the cashew cream filling was, and how natural the flavors tasted.

The strawberry tasted like straight-up fresh berries (none of that artificial flavor garbage-taste around here) and the vanilla had a distinct, refined natural vanilla flavor. I would definitely buy both of these flavors again, and can't wait to try the other two (especially you, Salted Caramel!).

Katherine Baker

Each six-pack retails at $6.99 and is available on Amazon and at Fairway stores. You can check the website's store locator to find a retailer near you, but if it's too far out of reach, you can use Amazon to ship them straight to your doorstep. Dairy-free mochi ice cream lovers everywhere, rejoice! These scrumptious little frozen nuggets are a 10/10.