Bear Naked has dropped some limited-edition flavors of their hit granola. Campfire S’mores Granola and Strawberry Shortcake Granola are the perfect treats for any hot summer day. But the fun doesn’t stop with summer—Pumpkin Spice Grandola and Salted Carmel Granola are two perfect flavors for those crisp fall mornings. These four limited-edition flavors are just 2020 what needs. 

Whether you’re just starting off your morning, in a mid-day binge of Netflix shows, or looking for a late-night snack, Bear Naked S’mores Granola will fill you with all of those warm, toasty, bonfire vibes. You can also sweeten things up a bit with my personal favorite, Strawberry Shortcake Granola. It’s a great (and filling!) addition to your morning cereal or a new topping for your favorite yogurt.

If the summer flavors aren't your thing, it’s never too early to start getting ready for fall. Pumpkin Spice lovers, this one’s for you. Double down with Salted Caramel Grandola and Pumpkin Spice Grandola. Grab your favorite flannel and bundle up as you snack on these delicious limited-time flavors. 

Bear Naked limited-edition flavors are available online and in retailers nationwide. Find where to buy your favorite flavors here.