It's January 19, which means this is your sign to celebrate National Popcorn Day. The Popcorn Factory is offering a one-day promotion of 20% off tins within their exclusive collection. Now this is a deal I'm obsessed with. 

From sweet to savory, the brand has flavors such as: cookies & crème, chicken & waffles, and bacon cheddarHarry & David's Moose Munch Premium Popcorn is also marking the occasion with their milk chocolate and salted caramel popcorn. Drooling. 

Don't worry foodies, these companies don't stop there. If you are missing the taste of movie theatre popcorn, The Popcorn Factory has you covered. Take your movie night to the next level with the Big Movie Scoop Snack Assortment composed of white cheddar, s'mores, and peanut brittle popcorn in addition to candies, cookies, and more. The Smiley Dot Tower (a DIY popcorn snack board) and the Retro Popcorn Tin (composed of the classics) are also available. 

But wait, there's more! Harry & David's Moose Munch Premium Popcorn will satisfy your chocolate fix with their M&M's Minis 4-pack. Not to be dramatic, but this is a DREAM. Celebrating National Popcorn Day just got a whole lot easier.