College students are no stranger to late nights partying and all-nighters studying. Unfortunately, no dining hall is going to cater to you at 2 am when that craving for french fries kicks in.

So what do you do? You rely on the restaurants on and around campus to fill your belly up with more carbs than you care to remember the next morning.

Foursquare, the city-guide app, and Swarm did us a solid by figuring out exactly where college students in the US tend to go when those late-night cravings start creeping up between the hours of midnight and 4 am with this interactive late-night college eats map.

beer, coffee, wine, gastronomy, tea
Photo courtesy of Foursquare

Some of the schools included have been featured at the top of U.S. News and World Report's annual best colleges list, as well as Princeton Review's top party schools (you know who you are).

Are you from Penn State? Then you know Canyon Pizza has you covered. Are you holding it down at Northwestern? Then you know Cheesie's Pub & Grill is the place to be. What about Florida State University? If you're not going to Chubby's Chicken Fingers & More, you're not doing it right.

You can find your school on the map here and see where the rest of your class is eating while you're gnawing on cheese sticks in the library at midnight. 

Gif courtesy of giphy