After selling out in years prior, the Wine Lovers' Advent Calendar is back for the third year in a row. Featuring 24 unique quarter-sized bottles, this is just the thing you need to get yourself through 2020. Each day you are greeted by a top-quality wine from around the world. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love the little candies that come in other advent calendars, but this one is *chef's kiss*.

Photo Courtesy of Brand

With wines including a fine Prosecco, a glorious 2018 Bordeaux, a rich Cabernet, and much more, you’ll be wishing the holidays would stay a little longer. This advent calendar is perfect for your friend that has everything or your BFF who’s totally in love with all things rosé. Most importantly, don’t forget to pick one up for yourself before they sell out.

You can find the Wine Lovers' Advent Calendar online at Macy’s Wine Cellar, Laithwaites.com, and WSJWines.com. With shipping available to 33 states, cross your fingers your state is on the list. The Wine Lovers’ Advent Calendar can be purchased now through November 17, 2020, for delivery by December 1, 2020.