Scottish food blogger, Heather Adamson, makes her healthy breakfast bowls into emojis, and it’s a freakin’ genius.

“Hibiscus”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

A Coyo yogurt bowl full of homemade granola and topped with more granola, strawberries, chocolate coconut and a beautiful apple flower, made from apple slices topped with yogurt, berry powder, beetroot powder and bee pollen. Get in my mouth.

“Pig Face”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

This is the only time a vegetarian will eat a pig, because how can you not? This smoothie bowl is made from strawberries, banana, ice and almond milk, and topped with agave, shredded coconut, strawberries, cashews, hazelnuts and homemade raspberry jam. This is heaven in a bowl.

“Honeybee”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

These lemon oats are topped with hazelnuts, apple, mango, lemon zest, chia seeds, shredded coconut but, surprisingly, no honey.

“See-No-Evil Monkey”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

This oat bowl is made from oats, banana, peanut butter, cocoa, cinnamon and raisins and topped with cacao nibs, yogurt with a bit of berry powder, an apple slice, plus two apple seeds for nostrils. Genius.

“Ghost”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

This breakfast bowl is Snapchat worthy. This chocolate oat bowl is sweetened with natvia and topped with banana, coconut jam and buckwheat. Can I have it? Can I?

“Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

Banana oats topped with mango, chia seeds and coconut chips. He’s beyond happy to be the tastiest breakfast bowl ever. 

“Yin and Yang”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

Cinnamon oats that are sweetened with natvia and topped with shredded coconut and date caramel. The contrasting flavors will make you zen. Yuuuummm.

“Information Desk Person”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

Commonly believed to be a women flipping her hair, this emoji is actually a lady who works at an “information desk.” Pretty disappointing. These apple cinnamon oats are sweetened with natvia and topped with apple, yogurt and shredded coconut. It’s too pretty to eat, but oh my god it sounds good.

“Clock Face”

breakfast

Photo courtesy of Heather Adamson

A mango and coconut infused porridge sweetened with natvia and topped with mango, shredded coconut, bee pollen and frozen blueberries. It’s breakfast time.

Follow Heather on Instagram and her blog to stay up to date with her emoji bowls.