Have you ever experienced love at first sight? These wonderful and creative master pieces made by a Delhi University graduate will make sure you do!

Cakes

Photo courtesy of Rashi Kapoor

This extraordinary edible art was not created by some fancy chef at a five star hotel. This was, in fact, made by Rashi Kapoor – a D.U. alumni who graduated from Mata Sundri college in 2013.

All she had was a passion to cook and a unique food dream. She has been relentlessly following that food dream for two years now. She bakes cakes – oh but don’t mistake them to be normal cakes. They are exquisite and irresistible masterpieces made from cream and flour.

Cakes

Photo courtesy of Rashi Kapoor

She says she was inspired by T.V. shows about travel and living. She grew up watching those cookery shows and dreamt of making wonderful, eye-catching food. She has always been a foodie and realised soon enough how good food can instantly change a person’s mood and feelings.

So she combined two of her biggest passions – art and food – and is now changing our perception about cakes. These cakes are not only divine to taste but also a visual treat.

Cakes

Photo courtesy of Rashi Kapoor

“Good food creates memories that last a lifetime,” says Rashi.

She bakes cakes for birthday parties, graduations, bachelor parties, homecoming and any other occasion you could possibly think of. She loves making these cakes, and each of these is customised according to the customer’s needs and preferences.

Cakes

Photo courtesy of Rashi Kapoor

“I don’t repeat designs,” says Rashi about how two of her cakes are never identical.

The most peculiar cake she has ever made, she says, was a cake that was shaped like a Jack Daniel’s bottle. It looked so realistic that authorities at the Delhi metro were not allowing the customers to take the cake inside, as alcohol is prohibited in Delhi metro.

Cakes

Photo courtesy of Rashi Kapoor

I honestly think that was the best compliment I could get,” Rashi admits.

It takes her about 4-5 days to make a cake according to her customers’ preference, and anyone can place their order over the phone. They can also visit her to taste the different and unique flavours that she incorporates in her cakes.

Cakes

Photo courtesy of Rashi Kapoor

On being asked about her journey this far, she said, “The most difficult for me was to make human figures initially, but like they say, practise makes perfect. They may not be perfect right now, but I am getting there.”

Cakes

Photo courtesy of Rashi Kapoor

Apart from these wonderful cakes, she also make delicious chocolates, and does corporate orders also. You can check her Facebook page for more amazing designs: Rashi’s De La Crème

You can contact her directly to place orders on this number too: 9582995272

Note: Move over Chocolate and Red Velvet cakes. The Paan flavour is to die for.