Ever wondered if there are food Instagrams that don’t just consist of beautiful, yummy looking pics at sick resturants? From accounts dedicated to ugly fruit to pages only featuring airplane food, check out the 8 weirdest food Instagrams we could find.

1. @InflightFeed

food Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @inflightfeed on Instagram

If for some reason you’ve ever wondered what kind of meals all different airlines serve, this is your Instagram to follow. Every single post is some type of airplane food.

2. @TasteOfStreep

food Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @tasteofstreep on Instagram

This account completely consists of pictures of Meryl Streep photoshopped onto different foods. Um, okay.

3. @UglyFruitAndVeg

Photo by @uglyfruitandveg

Photo courtesy of @uglyfruitandveg on Instagram

This Instagram may look weird, but it is actually supporting a good cause. It’s all part of a campaign to end “ugly” produce waste. There are so many hungry people in the world, so why waste food because it doesn’t look perfect?

4. @Wardere

food Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @wardere on Instagram

This guy carries Nutella around and Instagrams it in all types of different locations. From tennis courts and the beach to parking lots and in trees, this Nutella is exploring all over. Follow Wardere to keep up with the travels of his Nutella.

5. @TalkingFood

food Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @talkingfood on Instagram

This one actually isn’t as bizarre as the rest — it can actually be a very helpful resource for food puns. Now you know where you’re going to be looking for your next food Insta caption.

6. @Chefjacqueslamerde

food Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @chefjacqueslamerde on Instagram

Oh, you don’t think this one is weird, since it looks like a professional chef’s masterpiece, right? Nope. Look again.

That’s actually Hawaiian angel bites, Cheetos, baby carrot and ranch puree, small vegetables, and chipotle oil. This Instagrammer carefully puts together plates of junk food to look like fancy dishes.

7. @YolkPorn

food Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @yolkporn on Instagram

This account is exactly what it seems. It’s all videos of egg yolks pouring onto foods. Some may find this satisfying, but for others it’s just weird.

8. @CookingForBae

food Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @cookingforbae on Instagram

This Instagram is dedicated solely to the most unappetizing plates. Literally the opposite of food porn.