Two weeks into summer means you should already have that bikini bod, right? Superfoods are nutrient-rich foods that are beneficial to your health, so if you want to look good and feel good for summer, they’re essential.

But if you agree that Kate Moss’s quote, “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels,” is a total lie, here are some ways you can incorporate superfoods into your meals so they taste much better than skinny feels (but probably won’t help you to get that bikini body).

Kale

health

Photo by Elizabeth Tadie

Let’s be real. If you’ve ever eaten a plain leaf of kale, you know it tastes the same as if you bit a leaf off of a tree. It tastes like a plant, and not in a good way. Yes, people have figured out ways to make kale tastier and still be healthy, such as massaging it like in this couscous recipe, but who enjoy massaging a plant?

If you still want to get on the kale trend without subjecting your taste buds to a little misery, you can throw kale into your favorite mac and cheese recipe. With some pasta, butter, gouda, cheddar, and breadcrumbs, how bad could it taste?

Eggs

health

Photo by Isabelle Hurbain-Palatin

Eggs are a staple food for a healthy, protein-filled breakfast. But if you choose eggs Benedict, the health factor of the eggs is over powered by the unhealthiness of the hollandaise sauce, English muffin and sausage or bacon. Yum.

Spinach

health

Photo by Andrea Kang

Spinach is a great base for salad and is typically thought of as a diet food, but it definitely doesn’t have to be. There are tons of possible salad additions that will downgrade the healthiness of your meal, including candied nuts, bacon, fried chicken, cheese and heavy dressings – take your pick.

Peanut Butter and Banana 

health

Photo courtesy of bitememore.com

According to Women’s Health Magazine, both peanut butter and bananas are superfoods, so they must make a milkshake healthy, right? Sadly, milkshakes are never healthy, but they are ridiculously delicious. Add a few tablespoons of peanut butter and a frozen banana to a vanilla milkshake to make it even tastier.

Tomatoes and Zucchini

health

Photo by Grace Stauffer

There are plenty of healthy ways to cook vegetables, such as roasting or steaming, but everything tastes better fried, right? So fry your tomatoes and zucchinis and serve them up with an aioli dipping sauce.