While other countries don't eat it all the time, in the United States, we're pretty obsessed with peanut butter. There are hundreds of different ways to eat it, from spreading it on toast to scooping it right out of the jar. However, while these are classically great ways to enjoy peanut butter, there are a lot of recipes out there that kick it up a notch. Peanut butter is transformed from a childhood sandwich staple to a versatile food that can be eaten in new ways. In fact, while peanut butter normally drums up images of sweet foods and jelly, it can be used in savory recipes as well, and you can basically eat peanut butter at any time of the day. These are the ultimate peanut butter recipes for every meal.

Breakfast: PB&J Pancakes

You could eat a PB & J for breakfast, or you could eat it in pancake form. These fluffy and decadent pancakes are filled with creamy peanut butter and topped with strawberry chia jam, making them the perfect nostalgic breakfast for any peanut butter lover

Lunch: Peanut Sesame Noodles

PB & J is a classic lunch, but it's time to try something new. These peanut sesame noodles are not only delicious and easy to make, they're also adaptable. The recipe works with any noodles (from zucchini to ramen) and add-ins like tofu and broccoli because this slightly spicy peanut sauce tastes good on everything.

Snack: Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins

Peanut butter and chocolate are the ultimate pair, and these eight ingredient muffins are a perfect way to enjoy them together. They're even better topped with an extra spoonful of peanut butter.

Dinner: Easy Vegan Fried Rice 

Make fried rice even better by incorporating a homemade peanut sauce into the meal. The recipe is delicious and adaptable, and you can throw in any veggies you have on hand for a peanut-butter filled dinner.

Dessert: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 

There are tons of peanut butter centric desserts out there, but these super simple cookies only require four ingredients and half an hour. If you have an extra 5 minutes, you can also dip them in chocolate, because the only thing better than peanut butter is peanut butter with chocolate. 

Hopefully this helped you see new ways to experiment with peanut butter. There are tons of great ways to eat the American staple and now you have some new ways to enjoy it. Happy peanut butter eating!