On June 12th, the much-anticipated third season of the Netflix original hit series, Orange is the New Black, will be released onto the web for all to watch.
Despite the finale of the second season answering a lot of unknowns, it also blew open some new doors, leaving millions of us fans sitting on the edges of our seats for almost an entire year.
While some of you may try to show some restraint and space out your viewing of the episodes, I know that I will join the majority in binge-watching the entire new season in just a day or two.
If you plan to take your shot at binge-watching this third season, why not make things a little more fun and add your favorite liquor into the mix?
Here is the ultimate Orange is the New Black drinking game:
Take a sip every time:
- You see boobs (drink per pair)
- Big Boo woos a potential suitor
- Sophia serves some sassy realness
- A racial conflict arises
- Pennsatucky talks about Jesus or prays
Take a drink every time:
- Piper feels badly over her white privilege
- Someone complains about the prison food
- Crazy Eyes says something that…well… only Crazy Eyes would say
- An inmate flirts with security
- Someone’s belongings are stolen
- An inmate does a little dance
- There’s a flashback of pre-prison life for an inmate
Finish your drink every time:
- A new inmate arrives
- Larry makes an appearance
- When the sexual tension between Alex and Piper is too much to handle
Bonus shot every time:
- There’s a shower scene
As far as beverage selection goes, I’m not here to tell you what to drink, but make sure you’re fully loaded with snacks if you plan to complete the binge without moving from your couch.
Netflix officially launches the third season of Orange is the New Black on June 12th at 12:01 a.m. PST.
And remember, if anyone tries to interrupt while you watch: