There is nothing I love more than starting my day off with a good cup of coffee. Sure, the coffee itself needs to be up to par, but the creamer is what elevates my morning drink. Unfortunately, I have a sensitive stomach, and it’s been a struggle to find dairy-free coffee creamers that I enjoy. I recently discovered oat milk as a delicious alternative, and am excited to share my favorite oat milk coffee creamers. These 5 picks will change your coffee - and your life - for the better.

1. Chobani Oat Pumpkin Spice Creamer

This seasonal product is perfect for when you’re craving a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte but don’t want to drop $6 on a coffee. If I want to spice it up even more (literally), I like to froth the creamer with my handheld frother and add a dash of pumpkin spice or cinnamon.

2. Planet Oat Vanilla Oat Milk Creamer

You will always find this product in my fridge. It pairs well with iced coffee (my favorite is the La Colombe Cold Brew bottle) or your everyday hot coffee. If you prefer caramel over vanilla, Planet Oat makes a great caramel version of this as well.

Jordyn Rosenberg

3Oatly Oat Milk Barista Edition

You can never go wrong with adding plain oat milk in your coffee (or matcha). I personally love the barista version because it is a little thicker than regular oat milk, adding additional creaminess to your drink. If you prefer something slightly thinner, Oatly's original oat milk is just as delicious!

4. Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oat Milk

My second Planet Oat recommendation...I am clearly obsessed with this brand! If you're looking for a simple, but not too thick, addition to your coffee, look no further. Though creamy, it's not super heavy, and will make any drink 10 times better.

5. French Vanilla Nut Pods Creamer

This product is amazing. It is so creamy and froths really well, so it’s the perfect addition to top off your at-home latte. Nut Pods recently came out with a new cinnamon flavored oat milk creamer, and it is at the top of my list to try next.

Try any of these amazing oat milk coffee creamers and I promise you will never have a bland start to your day. Whether you are a coffee or a matcha lover, these 5 recommendations will most definitely up your coffee game.