SIMULATE, the nutrition tech startup that brought us NUGGS, has announced that they are bringing back SPICY NUGGS. Earlier this year, the first run of the new spicy nugget sold out in less than 10 minutes. After an overwhelming success and excellent customer feedback, Simulate is now making this flavor a permanent addition. The best part is that you can get these great tasting, plant-based nuggets sent right to your door.

These spicy nuggets utilize a spicy blend of sweet and smoky ancho chili peppers, herbs, and spices to give it a nice heat without being overwhelmingly hot. The innovative blend of plant proteins creates a taste and texture that’s nearly indistinguishable from the classic chicken nuggets you grew up eating and loving. The nuggets are tender, juicy, and battered to perfection, not to mention they have 36% more protein and 50% less fat than animal-based nuggets.

You can get your nuggets in both spicy and original delivered directly to your door. Both flavors are available in 50 count or 100 count boxes so you can stock up and enjoy whenever you want. Learn more here and secure your NUGGS today.