Every time I see a picture of Rihanna, I'm in awe. How can she look like that all the time? She even told Ellen DeGeneres that her tour bus and dressing room are full of snacks including regular Cheetos, hot Cheetos, Oreos, Golden Grahams cereal, cup noodles, red and white wine, vodka, soda, Frappuccinos, and garlic olives. But it turns out that the queen also follows a diet and exercise routine that keeps her in shape and healthy. Here's what you need to know about the Rihanna's diet. 

RiRi's Personal Chef, Debbie Solomon

Rihanna's Jamaican-born personal chef, Debbie Solomon, gave an interview to Bon Appétit about her job and revealed some insight into the R&B beauty's favorite foods, including the fact that the singer doesn't want to be tied down to a menu every week because she's a "moody eater."

The chef shared that RiRi enjoys "every protein you can think of," vegetables, rice, and pasta. She also likes having her seasonings and herbs such as curry, jeera (aka cumin seeds), Old Bay seasoning, adobo, and five-spice, as well as garlic and onion granules.

Rihanna's Go-To Food

In an interview with Fabulous Magazine, Rihanna described her go-to meals: "I have egg whites and pineapple for breakfast with hot water and lemon. For lunch I have fish and potatoes. I hate vegetables but I make myself eat them. For dinner I have fish again."

Many of Rihanna's favorite dishes stem from her Caribbean upbringing. Solomon revealed her recipe for curry chicken on The Doctors, saying it's a lunchtime favorite for the singer. 

Her Workout

In 2015, Rihanna told Vanity Fair, "Legit, I have been in the gym every day this week because I am not willing to give up my food. But I will sacrifice an hour for the gym."

Fitness expert Ary Nuñez has been training the artist hard for almost four years. Nuñez, who has worked with many celebs and professional athletes, trains Rihanna using a mix of martial arts, dancing, and calisthenics. Nuñez also shared one of RiRi’s abs workouts with "Shape."

Rihanna also ups her cardio to slim down, including the stationary bike, cycling, jogging in place, jumping jacks, and jump roping.

Now that you know what Rihanna's diet looks like, you understand how she maintains her amazing figure. She indulges in snacks, too (as we learned from her conversation with Ellen DeGeneres), and works out regularly — basically doing everything right! I mean, I'm not even surprised. It's RiRi, after all.