Need some fun snacks for your next Bachelorette viewing party? Don’t worry, I have you covered! The new season kicked earlier this month, with Michelle Young as the bachelorette. I’m here to give you some inspirational food/drink ideas for the upcoming season. 

During Bachelor season, Monday nights become a girls night for me, my family, and friends. I am a religious watcher of the show. I love to watch it with my mom and my friends. If you’re looking for some good snacks to pair with the drama, you’ve come to the right place!

If you’re in the mood for something sweet…

1. Make a dessert board. It’s like a charcuterie board, but instead of cheese and meat, you can incorporate whatever you want — cookies, brownies, macarons, chocolate, fruit, and everything in between! You could even have each friend bring something they want to see on the board, and then assemble it yourselves! 

2. Try chocolate-covered fruit. Melt some chocolate, and dip strawberries, banana slices, raspberries, and whatever else you want.

3. Craft dessert pizza. This is a fun one! Make or buy some pizza dough (I recommend buying, it’s so much easier). Shape the dough and cook until done. Then, layer on Nutella or melted chocolate, or both. Top with fruit, nuts, cookie crumbles, etc.

4. Bake cookies!

Julia Kelly

If you’re craving something savory…

1. Do a dip night. Have everyone bring their favorite dip. I’ve seen people get really creative with this on TikTok. Buffalo chicken dip, queso, guac, vegetable, etc. (You can also do dessert dips like s’mores, funfetti, cannoli and more!)

2. Charcuterie board. I feel like you can’t go wrong with this one.

3. Order a few fun pizzas, cut them into mini slices, and sample each.

Julia Kelly

Thirsty?

1. Margaritas. These are always a fun drink, and there are so many fun ways to make them (sweet, spicy, etc).

2. Chocolate Martinis. An amazing, rich dessert drink that is both sweet and filling.

3. Apple Cider Sangria. Mix hard cider with white wine, cinnamon, sliced apples, and you’re ready to go.

4. Hot Chocolate - once it starts to get a bit colder outside, hot chocolate is my go to. You could dress your hot chocolate up by spiking it or adding fun seasonal liquors (peppermint) too.

Julia Kelly