Varsity 

Here at Syracuse University, we have an assortment of restaurants for pre/post game day eats but nothing will compare to our iconic staple: Varsity. This food tradition at Syracuse is something I will never forget. Located near Marshall Street Varsity Pizza is an essential part of SU's culture and has been family owned since 1926. This restaurant is home to the campuses best pizza, wings, and deli with an assortment of options to choose from. This is THE spot to meet up with friends and family to sit and enjoy a great meal.

Hangry Anyone?

My personal favorite is the "Your Wrap" in which I create my own masterpiece of a wrap and put my own ingredients in it. (grilled chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, cucumbers, chickpeas,  edamame, and extra balsamic dressing PLS) Another favorite, would be a class slice of sizzling hot cheese pizza. This can cure anyone's hanger: easily. 

A Vibing Atmosphere 

This Syracuse hotspot was named one of the best-top pizza college towns in America, which hey, says a lot. My friends and I, hey shout out; will always be my best memories on game day or grabbing a quick bite. This tradition of going to Varsity will always be my favorite because the atmosphere is always amazing with seeing people you know, and the TV's playing almost any college sports game, especially our SU's Orange teams.

Varsity will always be home here at Syracuse so make sure you check it out next time you're in town. And hey, get a slice of pizza for me, you WON'T regret it ;) 

Gabrielle Schoeffer

My dad, Claude, LOVING it!