When I think of fall I think of three things: tailgates, date nights that come way too early...and pumpkin-flavoring injected in an IV. As our summer bodies are leaving our alcoholic souls, we're left to stock up on seasonal goodies that'll mend our hungover hearts. Although you could twist my arm any day for a good pumpkin spice coffee, there's more to fall than our Starbucks on Marshall (and Kubal's pumpkin bagel). Get in your cars and stock up for the whole season. I'm pretty sure three homemade meals from Trader's equals the price of one tall pumpkin spice latte. While Starbs' only lasts us until our next hangover, Trader's has us covered for 10 am pregames, lunch, dinner and our second dinner when the clock strikes "post-Lucy's". May I present you Trader Joe's seasonal goodies, here for a limited time only...seriously (because today I saw an old lady grab four pumpkin gnocchi straight off the shelf). 

1. Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Put a box of this in front of me any time of day. The pumpkin spice shortbread is perfect to dip in your morning joe or.....morning drink of choice? Simply stuff your face in front of a new Sunday's episode of KUWTK. Stock up and take three boxes, you never know when they'll run out. 

2. Butternut Squash Mac n Cheese

This is living proof that fall is the best season. Think of yourself getting back from a tailgate. You're hungry, you're exhausted, and your 'cuse sticker is finding its way off your face. You can't get your legs to Marshall and you have no money to splurge on Grubhub. Enter the dankest comfort food that'll give you a taste of what autumn truly is. The mezzi rigatoni pasta is topped with three cheeses (Cheddar, Gouda and Parmesan), a classic béchamel sauce with the perfect amount of butternut squash puree topped with spices of nutmeg and sage. This is your carb awakening to all autumnal flavors. Step aside sweet potato gnocchi, this is your worst enemy. 

3. Frosted Pumpkin Toaster Pastries

Heat these up and reap the benefits. There's a perfect ratio from the graham cracker crust to the ooey delicious pumpkin filling. I love these compared to the Kellogg's Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tart because these taste more authentic. Plus, the Kellogg's rendition doesn't have enough of a pumpkin taste. If I were to choose, Trader Joe's wins. When does Trader Joe's even fail us anyway? 

4. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancake Mix

Ring in the morning alarms, make a mobile order for your coffee, and turn the griddle on...start your day-drunk off with a side of pumpkin pancakes (and gluten-free if I may add). This mix is made with real pumpkin, plus a generous sprinkle of cinnamon, allspice, ginger and nutmeg. Thanks to the blend of rice flour, potato starch, and tapioca flour, your gluten-free roomies can enjoy as well! 

4. Maple Sea Salt Kettle Corn

Having a Halloween-themed movie night and need fall-themed popcorn?  Or maybe you're just craving a snack to satisfy your sweet tooth? Warning: the bag will be gone once your movie is over. This kettle corn is the perfect (and addicting) treat to get you in the spirit of fall. If you're a kettle corn fan, buy the bags in bulk. 

5. Maple Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream

If you're craving ice cream but still want the taste of autumn, this ice cream will melt in your mouth from all its seasonal flavors. If you're a sucker for authentic, real flavors, this ice cream contains 100% Vermont maple syrup (and none of those flavored syrup substitutes). Trader Joe's insists that "if [they] were to distill the feeling of fall down to a single spoonful, this ice cream would be it!".  And just like that, I'm sold. 

6. Caramel Apple Flavored Granola

If you're craving a new flavor in your morning granola, try this fall-themed crunchy mouthful! Whether you're topping this off on your yogurt or are eating this on-the-go, fill up on your Wheaties the seasonal way. Want a healthy dessert? Drizzle these on top of baked apple slices dipped in honey! The combination of freshly crisped apples with sticky, sweet caramel instantly brings you back to harvest festivals, apple picking and chilly fall nights. This is a decadent fall treat, minus the caramel mess! 

7. Cinnamon Bun Spread

Lily Sackman

What makes a cinnamon bun so good? The gooey inside that melts in your mouth of course. Whoever thought of this idea is genius. The cinnamon bun flavoring that you can get on anything--pancake, waffle, toast, even an apple. You name it. Staring with melted butter, the spread is infused with all your go-to spices: cinnamon, vanilla extract, honey, and brown butter. To top it off? Tapioca syrup. Pop in the microwave for 20 seconds to get that heavenly scent to wake your roomies up in time for the pregame. 

8. Maple Streusel Bread

Lily Sackman

Warm up a slice of this on a chilly fall morning before you bundle up for today's tailgate. If you need a sugar rush to wake you up, top it off with the cinnamon bun spread (that'll last you the whole day). This bread will stick to your gut, I assure you. I guess it's a good base for all your hard cider drinking later? 

9. Pumpkin Biscotti

When I eat a biscotti I feel classy af. Start your morning off right with a biscotti-infused pumpkin spice treat and dip in your morning joe. This Italian classic is apparently one of Trader Joe's underrated seasonal products. The flavors are well-balanced and the cookie can break apart easily enough to melt in your mouth. 

10. Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark

Oats, almonds, quinoa, cornflakes, pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin puree, maple syrup, oh my! The list goes on. This 'pressed flat and baked' treat is generously coated with what Trader Joe's is known for...their rich dark chocolate. This is a healthy spin-off of what everything this season has to offer. BarkThins-aholics, get your hands on these.