You know those people who are just a little over the top? Like, when you ask what they're wearing and they say, "jeans and a nice top," but somehow they forget to mention that they're also spraying their whole body with glitter and throwing a faux fur jacket over their shoulders? OK, yeah, I might be that person. But being a little ~extra~ is fun.

Treadwell Park in NYC would probs agree, because they're new line up of game day sandwiches is totally over the top, and in the best way possible. These sandwiches are massive, and definitely hard to eat, but so, so worth it. 

Photo courtesy of Treadwell Park

The lineup includes a po' boy, a rib sandwich (called the Ribinator lol), a pastrami reuben, a cheese steak, a pork schnitzel, a philly pork & broccoli rabe, a Chiliwurst (Bavarian sausage with chili and French fries), and those aren't even the most ridiculous. There's two more that are just soooooo big, I gotta call 'em out specifically.

Spaghetti & Meatballs on a Raft

Photo courtesy of Treadwell Park

First of all, this size of this sandwich is noted in the name: "on a raft." Enough said. It's made with a soft white baguette, topped with spaghetti and meatballs with red sauce. Seriously, it's a bowl of spaghetti on a sandwich. NYC marathon runners, let this be part of your carb-loading strategy.

Dagwood

Photo courtesy of Treadwell Park

This one is made with roast pork, roast beef, wuerzberger, cheddar, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard and French fries. Yes, French fries. On a sandwich. It's so tall, you'll probably want to pull our your Thanksgiving pants for this one. 

In the event that you're still hungry after downing one of these bad boys, every sandwich comes with chips and a pickle, and props from me.

Each weekend, at their locations in Battery Park and on the Upper East Side, Treadwell Park will offer a rotation of three of these sandwiches, from now until the end of December. If you've ever needed an excuse to be extra, this is it, people.