All things food—trendy or just downright delicious—are great. But sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the food news out there. To help you stay in the know, here are the four new foods that you need to get your hands on today.

TL; DR

+ Cracker Barrel has a new trendy latte. That's something we never thought we'd say.

+ Ben & Jerry's is bringing back a flavor you can get exclusively at Walmart, and it includes cream cheese frosting.

+ White Castle is now serving Impossible Burger sliders, and we're curious as to what Harold and Kumar would think?

+ Heinz is selling Mayochup, a combo of mayo and ketchup, and it could come to the US soon. 

Cracker Barrel Has a New Instagram-worthy Coffee Drink

Every family's favorite road trip pit stop, Cracker Barrel, is unleashing a new coffee drink called the Goo Goo Cluster Latte. Yeah, the name kind of confused us, too—why? Apparently, according to Brand Eating, it's inspired by the Goo Goo Cluster candy bar. It combines espresso and steamed milk with caramel, milk chocolate, peanut, and nougat flavors, and tops it with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle, and pieces of the candy bar. You can get it served iced or hot for $3.29. It's worth maybe two stops on your drive to Florida this summer. 

Ben & Jerry's Is Bringing Back Pecan Sticky Buns, and There's Cream Cheese Frosting Involved

According to Instagram user @candyhunting, Ben & Jerry's Pecan Sticky Buns is back, exclusively at Walmart. Honestly, we're not sure why this flavor is not a full-time staple. It combines a brown sugar ice cream with pecans, sticky bun dough (YES, STICKY BUN DOUGH), and a cream cheese frosting swirl. OK, we're dead. Well, not really, of course. We're going to Walmart.

White Castle Is Now Serving Veggie Burgers That Bleed Like They're Meat

White Castle has always been known for pumping out some pretty bomb sliders. And now, they're adding a new type of slider to the menu, courtesy of Impossible Burger. If you're unfamiliar, the Impossible Burger is a veggie burger that "bleeds" like meat (tbh, a bloody beef patty would actually be a little concerning to me, but OK).

According to USA Today, the Impossible Slider will top the veggie burger patties with smoked cheddar, pickles, onions, and go for $1.99 each. Considering the OG sliders are less than a dollar, these are a little expensive. However, they're twice the size and made with 2 ounce patties (almost double the regular sized ones). They won't be sold everywhere though just yet—you can try them in New York, New Jersey, and the greater Chicago areas. 

Mayochup Could be Coming to the US, but It Needs Your Vote

Maybe you've seen the memes, but Heinz has a condiment that combines two other polarizing condiments, mayo and ketchup to make Mayochup. Right now it's only available in the Middle East, but Heinz is giving fan the chance to vote online to bring it stateside.

At first look, some are you are going to vote no. We get it. However, if you love Wendy's, then you know that Wendy's combines mayo and ketchup on its burgers, and those things are fantastic. So think hard (and vote yes). Mayochup could be coming to a store near you.