Fast food may be convenient for your time, but not for your health. These restaurants combine highly processed foods with a ton of calories, fat, sodium, carbs, and sugar to make an easy, inexpensive meal.

While they may be good in the moment, these foods end up costing you later. We recommend skipping the drive-through and preparing some food for your long car rides. But if you’re in a rush or feeling lazy, here are the 12 most unhealthy fast food items you should never order.

Arby’s: Meatball Toasted Sub – 1,000 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of snippetstudios.com

Arby’s, they have the (most caloric) meats.

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo by Jared Sebby

Bojangles’: 3-Piece Dinner (leg and two thighs) – 1,470 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of forbes.com

A dinner of thighs and leg might cost you an arm and a leg, health-wise at least.

Burger King: The Triple Whopper – 1,160 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of vice.com

This burger alone contains 1,160 calories – almost as many calories as the daily recommended amount. This outrageous amount of calories comes with 75g of fat, 1,050mg of sodium, and two full days’ worth of trans fat. Speaking of fat, if you want to have less of it on your body, definitely avoid this food.

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of Burger King

Carl’s Jr: Double $6 Burger – 1,522 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of people.com

That’s about 254 calories per dollar. So not a very good deal.

Chick-Fil-A: Cookies & Cream Hand-Spun Milkshake – 660 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of businessinsider.com

Once again proving you’re better off eating more chicken.

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of thedailymeal.com

Dairy Queen: Large Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard – 1,320 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of bradenconstruction.com

Unless you’re hibernating for the winter with this blizzard, no one needs to consume that many calories at once. If you’re REALLY having a craving, try this dessert hummus that will satisfy all your cookie dough needs.

In-N-Out: Double-Double with Onion – 670 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of in-n-out.com

Maybe just stick to one double? We know In-N-Out is hard to resist.

KFC: Chicken Pot Pie – 790 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of yourcanopy.com

Ironically, this chicken pot pie is the one item at KFC that contains vegetables and is not deep fried. However, it is still the worst thing on the menu for you. With 790 calories in it and a day’s worth of sodium, it’s best you leave the pot pie cooking to your grandma.

McDonald’s: Chocolate Triple Thick Shake (32oz) – 1,160 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of eonline.com

That must be one thick shake.

Moe’s Southwest Grill: The Homewrecker with Steak – 959 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of fastfoodinusa.com

With three major sources of fat (cheese, sour cream and guacamole) and three major sources of carbs (tortilla, rice and beans), this 959 calorie burrito is more of an ab-wrecker than it is a homewrecker.

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of menuism.com

Panera: Italian Combo Sandwich on Ciabatta – 1,000 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

This sandwich combines four types of meat that make this lunchtime classic’s calorie, fat and sodium content sky high. Skip the fast food and make your own meat lover’s sandwich at home; your blood pressure and waistline will thank you.

Pizza Hut: Meat Lover’s 6″ Personal Pan Pizza – 890 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Learn to be a fighter, not a lover at Pizza Hut.

Popeye’s: Shrimp Po’ Boy – 690 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of wikipedia.org

With a day’s worth of salt and half a day’s worth of trans fat, it might be better for you to skip the sandwich altogether and try this shrimp recipe at home.

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo by Hannah Rote

Sonic: Large Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dream Master Blast – 2,300 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of todaysorlando.com

It’s best that you keep this dream master blast from turning into a reality. This drink has more fat than 43 strips of pan-fried bacon, more calories than 29 chocolate chip cookies and more sugar than 7 Snickers bars. My advice: eat a strip of bacon, a Snickers bar and a few cookies instead of one diabetes-inducing shake.

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of Todd Brock on seriouseats.com

Starbucks: Venti Eggnog Latte – 630 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of absnews.go.com

While the holiday season has been known to bring a few pounds with it, the combination of eggnog and whole milk can really add up. With 630 calories, 28g of fat, 74g of carbs, and 68g of sugar, it’s best that you pass up this festive beverage this season. If you don’t want to give up your holiday tradition, opt for low-fat or skim milk to help you save some calories.

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo by Molly Doroba

Subway: Double Meatball Marinara – 860 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of northfieldconstruction.com

In this case, two is not better for you than one.

Taco Bell: XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito – 860 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of studio3architecture.com

With 2,200mg of sodium, this burrito allows you to hold a days worth of salt in just one hand. Fast food is unhealthy enough as is, so avoid an “XXL” serving of it at all costs.

Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple – 1,070 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of richfieldmnchamber.org

One’s company and two’s a crowd, but three is definitely not a party with this 1,070 calorie burger. Unless, of course, you call an impending heart attack a party. With two days’ worth of trans fat, it’s best you opt for just one patty wrapped in lettuce; your heart will thank you later.

Whataburger: Chop House Cheddar Burger – 1,110 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of whataburger.com

You could chop (house) this burger as many times as you want, it’d still be unhealthy. Maybe check out how to eat a meal under 500 calories at all your favorite fast food joints instead.

White Castle: Large Chocolate Shake – 1,020 calories

Most Unhealthy Fast Food

Photo courtesy of grubstreet.com

Stick to the burgers at White Castle, they’re (shockingly) less caloric than the shakes.