It's finally here! The season for bundling up under an endless number of blankets and binge-watching Netflix with a cup of hot cocoa in hand. Luckily, we put together the perfect list of Netflix food series you have to watch. The best part? They are as delicious as they are entertaining. Get ready to root for your favorite baker, salivate over Neapolitan pizza, and wish you could reach through your screen and eat e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

1. The Great British Bake Off

I would like to personally thank Netflix for having pretty much every glorious season of this wholesome show on their platform. I can't think of anything better than watching sweet, lovable people with British accents baking. They make everything from cakes to breads, and cookies that are all just so dreamy and delicious you can't help wanting to dunk them in a tall glass of milk. Bonus: In this Netflix food series, contestants are all amateur bakers from around Great Britain who will capture your heart again and again.

2. Ugly Delicious

This show is the food baby of David Chang (owner of Momofuku Noodle Bar) and Peter Meehan (renowned food writer/critic). This docu-series is probably the only one I would rave about most because it hits on race, culture, lots of food, and comedy all at once. I dare you to find another show where you get everything from watching Jimmy Kimmel eat Korean barbecue to understanding how Neapolitan pizza came to be. Ugly Delicious will make you laugh, get all warm and fuzzy, and feel angry about systematic racism in America all in 8 glorious episodes. Warning: You will watch this at least twice through, I guarantee it

3. Chef's Table

This show is the equivalent of writing a really descriptive poem about cake and then made it into a documentary. Each episode focuses on a different chef. It is much more artistic than Ugly Delicious, but you will probably still want to eat everything from Momofuku Milk Bar, and then spend the rest of the night binge watching this series until the end. The first episode will give you a cavity just from watching all of the sugar and cereals come together to create amazing sugary creations -- consider yourself warned.

4. Salt, Fat, Acid and Heat

Okay, the trailer alone for this one kind of melts your heart a little bit. This series is based on a cookbook written by Chef Samin Nosrat. It is a four part masterpiece in which Nosrat travels everywhere around the globe from Italy to California giving her personal take on food, and making us drool with every episode. Plus, Samin Nosrat is just as endearing and delightful as the food she shows us.

5. The Big Family Cooking Showdown

The British have done it again with this masterpiece. In a nutshell, each episode showcases two wonderful families that compete against each other to create their favorite meals for a panel of judges. It is equally intense as it is oddly familiar to watch these families each bicker about who is supposed to do what, why a sibling is wrong, and how you are really supposed to cut an onion. 

All of these shows are equally amazing and showcase food that is no short of drool-worthy. Now if only Netflix had a feature where you could have the food delivered to you as it appears on the show, then we would really be in (food) heaven.