Who doesn't want to save on their favorite local eats? The Localvore app is helping Burlington area foodies do just that. 

Members can download the app from the AppStore and proceed with a free trial. If you find you love it, membership for 30+ offers is $9.95 a month. Offers include everything from free drinks, free pizza, discounts, BOGOs, and more. 

Localvore is also determined to do good in the Burlington community. $1 from every monthly membership goes to a food-based area charity. If you decide to purchase a yearly subscription ($60), Localvore will donate 50% of the proceeds to Shift Meals, a program providing food supplies for restaurant workers and community members impacted by COVID-19. 

My favorite thing about the Localvore app is being able to try out new restaurants and support Chittenden County's foodie scene. I get deals from tons of restaurants that I might not be inclined to visit otherwise. Misery Loves Co., Pizza Veritas, Lake Champlain Chocolates, and Poco are just some of the many participants. You can boost your impact on the platform by sharing reviews about the restaurants you visit & leaving fun photos from your experience. And in a time of COVID-19, it's essential that local businesses get our support. 

Don't live in Vermont? Localvore wants to expand their services to include more major cities and travel destinations in the coming years. 

You can learn more about the Localvore app here and get a 30-day free trial!