Imagine eating your favorite burrito or burger combination in a restaurant that has over 300 seats in a space that is thousands of square feet. America’s most popular fast food chains are taking over with their larger than life locations. These restaurants are located throughout the world, so we compiled a list of your favorite chains and found their biggest locations yet.

McDonalds – Orlando, Florida

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of @jotakucosplay on Instagram

The largest entertainment McDonalds is located in 6875 Sand Lake Road off of International Drive in Orlando, Florida. This three-story, 19,000-square-foot building holds a 22-foot-tall kids’ play area with slides and more than 50 arcade games. This location beat every other McDonalds because it has a “Create Your Own” menu, featuring chicken sandwiches, burgers, pizza, pasta, omelets, and even waffles.

Chipotle – Puteaux, France

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of @chipotlemexicangrill on Instagram

Imagine eating a monster burrito in the world’s largest Chipotle. Travel to France, and eat in La Defense, which is three times the size of the typical Chipotle restaurant. This 7,000 square feet location seats 150 people and has two floors for dining.

KFC – Baku, Azerbaijan

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of @kristinamissvirus on Instagram

The world’s largest KFC is housed in the historic station that was part of the Soviet Union’s first electrified railway system in 1924. The 1,600-square-meter restaurant holds 300 people and plans to sell 1.5 million meals a year. Visit Baku and get even more delicious Kentucky fried chicken.

Wendy’s – Tbilisi, Georgia

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of @wendys on Instagram

This three-floor Wendy’s covers 15,000 square feet, featuring a party hall, game zone, and a Wendy’s Cafe, which serves 15 different kinds of coffee.

Chick-fil-A – Midtown, New York

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of nydailynews.com

Chick-fil-A is expanding past the South and opened its largest location in Midtown on 6th avenue and 37th street. This three-level restaurant has 84 seats, 10 registers, two kitchens, and no drive-thru window.

Subway – Jamestown, North Carolina

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of @subway on Instagram

Definitely eat fresh at this extravagant Subway location. This 6,668 square feet location seats 211 people.

Starbucks – Manhattan, New York

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of cdn.pursuitist.com

Starbucks is opening a 20,000-square-foot Roastery in Manhattan located in a nine-story building on 9th Avenue.

Bojangles – Charlotte, North Carolina

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of @bojangles_tally on Instagram

Order some delicious chicken and biscuits at the largest Bojangles. Located at 1601 E. Main St., this 5,000-square-foot building sits on two acres.

Arby’s – Colonial Heights, Virginia

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of Chris Cromer

Arby’s classic Roast Beef Sandwich is bigger and better at their largest location in Colonial Heights.

Dairy Queen – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of businesswire.com

While the largest Dairy Queen in the United States is located in Bloomington, Illinois, the largest in the world is actually in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Moe’s Southwest Grill – Midtown, New York

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of @moessouthwestgrill on Instagram

Moe’s Southwest Grill is bigger and better at its largest restaurant located in Midtown Manhattan.

Sonic – Cheektowaga, New York

Fast Food

Photo courtesy of wivb.com

This western New York Sonic location has space for more than 100 people and 20-plus drive-in stations.