IT'S FALL, YA'LL. Sorry, that's what I'll be screaming from now until December. Fall is great. Football season, spooky season, fall foliage, and best of all, Starbucks' Seasonal Menu! If you haven't already heard the news, Starbs just dropped the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, and the internet is going crazy. After reading this article, I hope you come to the conclusion that the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is your new fall favorite, because it absolutely has my vote! 

Amelia Hitchens

What is the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew?

As Starbs describes it, their new Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is 

"sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam and a dusting of pumpkin spice topping." They say that their cold brew coffee is "done the way we strive to do everything—patiently, diligently, letting time take its course." Well, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is no exception.

Why is the internet going crazy? Well for starters, this is actually their first new Pumpkin Flavored drink in 16 years! So you know they put a lot of hard work and effort into this creation! Besides that fact, the drink is SUPER tasty. 

It's Not Too Sweet

Amelia Hitchens

Disclaimer: I am a bitter coffee kind of girl, through and through. Like hook me up to an IV and run black coffee through my veins, please. Anyway, I love the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew because it is far less sweet than our beloved Pumpkin Spice Lattes. While it still has a smooth hint of sweetness, it isn't overwhelming by any means. You wont get the feeling of needing to brush the sugar off your teeth after drinking this beverage.

Disclaimer #2: I didn't actually love PSLs simply because they were too sweet for me. I would get them every once in a while for the gram (LOL), but I'd much rather have a good old fashioned cold brew. So, dear Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, you saved my fall mornings. 

It Gets The People GOING

This is good news for all of you coffee addicts, like me. The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is probably going to get you up and running more efficiently than the PSL. Why? It has 185mg of caffeine with only 250 calories (this is better compared to the 150mg of caffeine and 380 cal in the PSL). So for less calories you get more caffeine and a delightful fall experience? Count me in. 

I tried the Pumpkin Creme Cold Brew for the first time in the middle of a work day, around 12pm. I can honestly say that this drink kept me going throughout the rest of my day. I'm the kind of person that needs a 2pm coffee booster, but I didn't feel that afternoon slump after this trip to Starbucks

IT'S CUTE

Amelia Hitchens

Okay, "cute" might not be the most official term that Starbucks is looking for when describing the Pumpkin Creme Cold Brew, but it's definitely important for Instagram junkies like me. The Pumpkin Spice Topping (Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, And Cloves) makes for the perfect Instagram post! I posted this photo on my story and got so many DMs about it. So, I know I'm not the only one who cares about cute little drinks.

Amelia Hitchens

The ONLY negative thing I have to say about this drink is that there isn't a dairy free option. If you do want a dairy free drink, then stick to the PSL which can be made with other milk alternatives!

All in all, you can probably tell I'm a BIG fan of this drink. If you're a fall lover like me, just know that I absolutely expect you to meet me at Starbs this fall for a coffee date. We'll be slurping down some Pumpkin Cream Cold Brews like it's nobody's business.