Like many other customizable foods, pizza can say a lot about a person. Do you like lots of cheese? Do you go for the traditional marinara? Or maybe you’re more of a garlic and olive oil person? Or maybe, just maybe, you’re that person that orders barbecue sauce on your pizza?

Whatever way you like your pizza, it’s uniquely you. Cali’flour foods has embraced the uniqueness of pizza and the differences in each individual by creating a variety of pizza crusts fit for every pizza lover. No matter your dietary or tastebud needs, pizza can be on the menu.

All the choices that go into making a pizza can be a little overwhelming, I know. The crust, the sauce, the toppings… There are infinite possibilities if you’re creative enough.

Because pizza says a lot about a person, it only makes sense that your astrological sign could be a good predictor of the pizza that will satisfy your personal tastes. Here’s what pizza you should make based on your zodiac sign. It all starts with a cali’flour crust

Aquarius (Jan. 20- Feb. 18): Mexican pizza

Aquarius, you can see both sides of every argument. You make peace between sworn enemies and you see the world as a place of limitless possibility for fusing friendships. That’s why you’re the perfect person to effortlessly combine two cuisines with a mexican pizza.

Start with a spicy jalapeño traditional base, add enchilada sauce, pulled chicken, and cheddar. Once it’s out of the oven, top it off with guac and sour cream for the perfect fusion meal.

Pisces (Feb. 19- Mar. 20): Cheese pizza

You’re the friendliest person in the room. You’ll go up and talk to the stranger eating alone if you think it will make them feel better. You’re selfless, compassionate, and caring. That’s why you go for a classic pizza that you know everyone will like, like the traditional plain pizza crust topped with marinara and mozzarella. It’s hard to beat a classic, right?

Aries (Mar. 21- Apr. 19): Zucchini blossom pizza

First place goes to you Aries. You’re always the best of the best at whatever you put your mind to. From grades in school to getting that promotion, you’re a go getter and you’re not afraid to take a risk if it means you have the chance to win it all. That’s why your perfect pizza takes advantage of the farmer’s market produce that you wake up early enough every Saturday morning to snag. Try ricotta-stuffed zucchini blossom pizza for a pizza that’s equally beautiful and delicious.

Taurus (Apr. 20- May 20): Sweet and savory pizza

As a Taurus, your two most important senses are touch and taste. You love mixing and matching sweet and savory, crunchy and chewy, and hot and cold. That’s why you like to get fancy with your pizza toppings. Start with a spicy jalepeno base and top with marinara and mozzarella, like usual. Then add spicy pepperoni and (hear me out) mike’s hot honey. Finally, once it’s out of the oven top with arugula dressed in lemon for a little acidic kick.

Gemini (May 21- Jun. 20): Mediterranean flatbread pizza

I know you always hated the saying “curiosity killed the cat.” That’s because you’re fascinated by the world and all it has to offer, you simply can’t help but be curious. You like to try all different cuisines, which is why Cali’flour’s flatbread topped with hummus, grilled chicken, olives, feta, and tomato and cucumber salad makes the perfect pizza for you.

Cancer (Jun. 21- Jul. 22): Family-style pizza night

Family is the most important thing to any Cancer. You love Sunday night dinners and can’t stand the thought of not being able to talk to your mom on a daily basis. That’s why a family-style make your own pizza night is perfect for you. A variety of crusts, a variety of sauces, a variety of toppings. It’s a little something for everyone you care the most about.

Leo (Jul. 23- Aug. 22): Carnivore pizza

You’re known for being King of the Jungle, Leo. Just like the lion. That’s why you like a pizza that’s loaded with all the meats. A traditional crust topped with marinara and mozzarella is where the normal stops. From there, add italian sausage, pepperoni, bacon, prosciutto, and whatever other meats you can get your hands on. You are king after all.

Virgo (Aug. 23- Sep. 22): Vodka sauce pizza

You’re always keeping quiet and paying attention to the little details, Virgo. You’re the most likely to be misunderstood. You may not make a big splash at a party, like vodka sauce pizza, but you’re certainly just as important as anyone else. People may not notice that it’s different right off the bat, but once they get a taste, they know it’s something special, just like you.

Libra (Sep. 23- Oct. 22): Pepperoni pizza

Your biggest fear, Libra, is being alone. That’s why you choose a pizza like pepperoni that’s such a crowd pleaser that, no matter where you are or what time of the day it is, you’ll be sure to have a crowd around you to grab a slice of your pepperoni pie.

Scorpio (Oct. 23- Nov. 21): Italian flag pizza

You like your pizza assertive, with big and bold flavors, just like you, Scorpio. You’re stubborn and you like things the way you like them, even if others may not.

The best pizza for you begins with a bold crust, like sweet red pepper. Then you top with bright green pesto, red sun-dried tomatoes and chili flakes, and white fresh mozzarella. The flavors are bold and so are the colors, which just happen to match the Italian flag.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22- Dec. 21): Cacio e pepe pizza

Your curiosity always has you itching to travel the world. You’re the one planning the trips and just dragging everyone else along with you. With so much experience traveling the globe, you’re sure to reach for a pizza that showcases international ingredients. Try cacio e pepe (parmesan and black pepper) pizza with real Italian cheese to satisfy your wanderlust for the night.

Capricorn (Dec. 22- Jan. 19): Healthy(ish) pizza

Hey mom. Or at least that’s what your friends call you. There’s nothing wrong with being the responsible mom of the group, especially when it means you can get creative with a healthy dinner. You should reach for a cali’lite pizza crust made with only cauliflower, egg whites, and mozzarella. Try topping with kale pesto and some cherry tomatoes for the perfectly healthy comfort food dinner.

What are you waiting for? Even the moon is telling you that tonight is the perfect night for pizza. Making a cali’flour crust pizza is just about as easy as ordering delivery or making a frozen pizza and it gives you the freedom to get a little wild with your toppings, so why not give it a try?