During halloween time, the vast number of candies lining the shelves of stores can be daunting, and if you're not careful, you can leave the store with way more bags than you wanted. There is, however, a tried and true method for helping you make this choice—your astrological sign. So this spooky season, before you hit the stores and stock up on sweets, check out this list and find the perfect candy match for your astrological sign. 

1. Aries: Jolly Ranchers 

Aries are known for being eager, dynamic, and lively, and nothing represents that more than Jolly Ranchers. Jolly Ranchers have many flavors, like Aries have many dynamic sides, and the flavors are bright, lively, and burst on your tongue much like how Aries' personalities radiate from them. 

2. Taurus: Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch

The Taurus sign is known for being strong, dependable, and creative, and Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch fits these traits well. The strong mint flavors add a fun twist to the dependable classic of Hershey's chocolate. The two are simply meant to be.

3. Gemini: Butterfinger 

Geminis are renowned for embodying an expressive, quick witted nature and one of their lucky colors is yellow. Butterfingers, with their yellow wrapping and their distinctive, satisfying crunch, are a fitting snack for Geminis everywhere.   

4. Cancer: Life Savers

Cancers, being sweet, sentimental, sensitive, and family oriented, always have your back and will support you through anything. Nothing suits these characteristics better than the sugary goodness of tasty Life Savers Gummies. 

5. Leo: Sour Patch Kids

Leos are known for being dramatic and fiery, and what's a better match to that than mischievous Sour Patch Kids? Often, Leos  are a shock to the system, like Sour Patch Kids are a shock to the tongue, but after they warm up to you, you realize they only want affection and are quite sweet.

6. Virgo: M&Ms

Virgos are known for being practical and systematic, which makes M&Ms the candy for them. While still super tasty, M&Ms are the perfect, practical, on-the-go snack that will easily get you your chocolate fix, making them the ideal treat for a Virgo.  

7. Libra: Cookie Dough Bites

Libras are social, diplomatic, and greatly prioritize harmony. I can't think of a more harmonious pairing than decadent chocolate and gooey cookie dough, so that is what makes these Cookie Dough Bites the go-to snack for Libras. 

8. Scorpio: Warhead

Nothing characterizes a Scorpio's intense, passionate, and strong willed nature better than a Warhead. The extremely sour, flavor packed treat will envelop your tongue much like a Scorpio's personality will dominate the scene. 

9. Sagittarius: Starbursts

If you know a Sagittarius, you know that they are extroverted and bursting with personality and optimism. Nothing pairs better with this than a delectable, juicy Starburst. Packed with fruity flavor, Starbursts are sure to exude goodness like a Sagittarius exudes warmth. 

10. Capricorn: Snickers

Capricorns are practical, logical, and intelligent. Also, they are always looking to maximize, and grabbing a Snickers bar will do just that.  Full of delectable peanuts, caramel, and nougat, Snickers truly are a great way to get the most out of your snacking experience. 

11. Aquarius: lollipops

Social, smart, and inflexible, nothing embodies an Aquarius better than a lollipop. While these candies might look hard shelled, they're really sweet and brightly colored, like the personalities of Aquarius', making this candy an all time favorite. 

12. Pisces: gummy bears

When you think of a Pisces, you probably envision a cute person that is affectionate, creative, and selfless. What sweet treat embodies these characteristics more than a delectable gummy bear? With all the fun flavors, you won't get bored and the adorable appearance will make you feel warm and fuzzy.

With the help of this guide, you will surely be able to maximize you candy experience and get the most out of Halloween. Now go forth, enjoy spooky season, and start snacking on sweet treats that match your sign.