In case you didn't know, awards season for Hollywood means much more than golden statues. It also cues the return of outrageous swag bags for award show nominees. This year's unofficial Academy Awards bag includes over $100,000 worth of gifts, ranging from a Hawaiian vacation to customized Crayola crayons—and a selection of fancy treats, too.

Here's a sneak peak into some of the food items offered this year because we all know the snacks are the most important part of any goodie bag.

Monthly Subscription to Opal's Apples

Nominees will receive a case of apples each month from Opal's apples, which claims to have engineered a uniquely "beautiful appearance, distinctively crunchy texture, floral aroma and sweet, tangy flavor." And the best part? Opal claims its apples do not brown after cutting. The flavor stems from a cross between Golden Delicious and Topaz apples.

Drunken Fig Cake Bites from Chocolatines

These fig cake bites come from the company's new "luxury brownies" line. Built from decadent dark chocolate and black mission figs, this dessert is definitely fit for the stars.

100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup from Rouge Maple

This gift is a repeat from previous years, first gifted in the 2012 goodie bags. Rouge Maple boasts high-end, pure maple products ranging from its leading "rouGe" maple syrup to white maple chocolates.

Hand-Dipped Chubby Chipmunk Chocolate

Chubby Chipmunk, located in Deadwood, South Dakota, specializes in decadent truffles that are prepared in small batches and shipped country-wide. The flavors range from "Hot Mama" (dark chocolate center with hints of habanero, jalapeño and chipotle peppers) to "Crème Brûlée" (white chocolate truffle with buttery center and praline crunch topping).

Nitro-Tech Crunch Protein Bars from MuscleTech

These protein energy bars contain 22 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber per bar. They come in seven different flavors, like "birthday cake" (vanilla cake batter with rainbow sprinkles and vanilla frosting) and "cinnamon bun" (soft dough with buttery brown sugar and cinnamon, covered in cream cheese frosting).

Jar of Pecans from the National Pecan Shellers Association

A selection of fresh-harvested pecans are donated by the National Pecan Shellers Association, which aims to "educate culinary and health professionals, food technologists and the general public about the nutritional benefits, variety of uses and all around great taste of pecans." (Who knew?) One jar is included in each swag bag.

The rest of the swag bag, tagged as the "Everybody Wins" basket by distributor Distinctive Assets, includes 35 gifts, a slight reduction from the 50-gift total from last year (and 80, the year before). The gifts are more eclectic than years past, but also less expensive. (Last year's controversial bag rang in at a whopping $232,000.) 

Even though Ryan Gosling didn't win Best Actor, don't feel too bad. He'll be able to cope with the loss just fine with a free all-inclusive spa stay, some extra-fancy chocolates and so, so much more.