If you're like me, then you understand that nut butters are best enjoyed straight out of the jar, with a spoon, while watching your favorite Netflix series. You also know that once you start eating, its difficult to stick to the recommended 2-tablespoon portion (does one jar a week sound familiar?). Luckily, Justin's has us nut butter fanatics covered with single-serving Justin's squeeze packs, available online and in your local grocery store. With 7 unique flavors, you might be wondering where to start, so here are all the Justin's squeeze packs, ranked by taste. Let's get nutty.

1. Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend

Kristen Siegel

Spending six weeks in Italy turned me into a Nutella fiend. At my peak consumption rate, I would polish off about a jar a week. As much as I love it, Nutella, with its whopping 21 grams of sugar per serving, is far from a healthy nut butter and I knew I needed to find something else to satisfy my addiction. Enter Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend. It tastes just as good (if not better), but with half the sugar content, natural ingredients, and 4 grams of protein per serving. In fact, I loved it so much I sprang for the full-size jar. Creamy and chocolatey, this Justin's squeeze pack is the easy favorite of all the nut butters.

#SpoonTip: squeeze onto some strawberries for a healthier alternative to chocolate covered strawberries!

2. Honey Peanut Butter Blend

Kristen Siegel

When I want a quick bit of protein, peanut butter is always the first thing I reach for, but all the added sugars tend to turn my healthy-ish bite into another dessert. Naturally sweetened with organic honey powder, Justin's Honey Peanut Butter Blend tastes just like your favorite jar of Jif, but with none of the bad stuff. Better yet, it actually tastes like real peanuts and not just peanut flavored chemicals, making this Justin's squeeze pack a clear choice for 2nd. 

3. Honey Almond Butter

Kristen Siegel

With similar flavors and protein to sugar ratios, it was pretty much a toss-up between Justin's Honey Almond Butter and Justin's Honey Peanut Butter. The deciding factor? Texture. I've always chosen #TeamSmooth over #Team Chunky when it comes to nut butters and the Honey Almond Butter wasn't quite as smooth as the peanut butter. Nonetheless, this Justin's squeeze pack is a fantastic choice to satisfy your sweet 'n salty craving, and is one of my favorite peanut butter alternatives.

4. Classic Peanut Butter Blend

Kristen Siegel

In case you couldn't tell, I have a pretty strong sweet tooth. Growing up, I was that kid that put sugar on her fruit and 9 times out of 10 I prefer the artificially sweetened version of a product over the plain version. That being said, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Spread that has 0 grams of added sugar. Containing only peanuts and palm oil, this smooth squeeze pack was 100% peanut-y goodness that could easily be enjoyed by itself or on a nice, thick peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

5. Maple Almond Butter

Kristen Siegel

Maple Almond Butter was a pretty average flavor for me. I was expecting the whole "Canada maple syrup and pancakes" experience in a little plastic squeeze pack. Instead, I got something that was more reminiscent of the Honey Almond Butter. This Justin's squeeze pack seems to be the La Croix of flavored nut butters - you know it is supposed to taste like maple and maybe there's a hint of maple flavor in the first mouthful, but overall it's not too different from regular, sweet almond butters. Don't get me wrong, it was still delicious and can hold its own among some other amazing flavors, but the lack of a strong maple flavor has this Justin's squeeze pack as a solid #5 choice.

6. Vanilla Almond Butter

Kristen Siegel

Maybe my taste buds were still in awe of the Honey Peanut Butter that I tasted beforehand, but the Vanilla Almond Butter was somewhat of a let down for me. While the sweetness was there for sure, I didn't really get a strong vanilla taste from this almond butter. Who knows, maybe this flavor combo is just not meant to be. Afterall, if Reeses hasn't released a vanilla nut butter cup, then you know something's up.

7. Classic Almond Butter

Kristen Siegel

To the people who are trying to cut excess sugar out of their diets, boy do I have a nut butter for you. With the lowest sugar content of any of the other Justin's squeeze packs, Justin's Classic Almond Butter tastes like straight roasted almonds. If that's your thing, great, you're going to love this. But, if you're like me and you need just a hint of sweetness in everything you eat, I'd skip this one. The sticky, grainy texture also didn't really do it for me, eating it plain out of a squeeze pack, but perhaps it would be more successful as a spread on a sandwich. 

From sandwiches to snacks, these Justin's single-serving squeeze packs are a must have for anyone who's as obsessed with nut butters as me. Try 'em all or just stock up on the Chocolate Hazelnut (I know I will be), your stomach will thank you for it.