After a tough day, nothing is more rewarding than treating yourself to a F’real milkshake. As the year comes to a close, don’t let those precious flex dollars go to waste by choosing the wrong shake.

Our dedicated Drake Spoon University members took one for the team and tried all the F’real milkshakes the C-Store had to offer. Here are our recommendations from worst to best.

6. Cotton Candy

milkshakes

Photo by Jacob Bullington

Nothing says fun, sultry summer days like cotton candy; however, our team felt like this milkshake left our taste buds in the cold. We at Drake Spoon University try not to judge a dish by its appearance, but the bright blue hue was unnerving.

One team member commented, “I feel like I’m getting a cavity just looking at it.” Too match the shocking hue the punch of sugar left us all in a sugar-induced delirium.

5. Vanilla

milkshakes

Photo by Jacob Bullington

Who doesn’t enjoy a classic vanilla shake? Creamy, rich and… slightly boring. If you’re going to splurge on ice cream, why not make it a fun flavor? Make those calories worth each bite.

4. Mint Chip

milkshakes

Photo by Jacob Bullington

Nothing complements your dinner like a refreshing mint chocolate chip shake. Our team was split about 50/50 on this one, but if you’re a fan of this classic combination, this shake comes highly recommended.

3. Chocolate

milkshakes

Photo by Jacob Bullington

When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. Across the board our team gave the chocolate F’real milkshake high marks. If you want to impress that upperclassmen babe try sliding them a chocolate shake—they say chocolate is an aphrodisiac.

2. Peanut Butter Cup

milkshakes

Photo by Jacob Bullington

Without a doubt, chocolate and peanut butter is one of the best combinations. But when you add it to a milkshake, your taste buds will thank you.

One member of our team said, “I’d do bad things for a regular peanut butter cup, but when added to a shake…. Oh boy!” Sweet, salty, and chocolatey—what’s not to love about the Reese’s F’real shake?

1. Cookies ‘n Cream

milkshakes

Photo by Jacob Bullington

Cookies and cream surely is a sweet team. The smooth texture rather than the usual chunky cookie combination left our team impressed. Instead of dropping $8 on Oreos, save your wallet by buying one of these—it’ll satisfy your Oreo craving and that sweet tooth.

Craving ice cream? Follow these links: