Everyone loves popcorn. It's the perfect better-for-you snack that is low in calories and high on satisfaction. But honestly, let's face it: It can sometimes be bland and boring. No one wants to sit through a movie munching on cardboard, do they? I didn't think so.

Luckily for the popcorn addicts like myself, Angie's Boom Chicka Pop offers tons of unique flavors to keep things interesting. Each tasty bag is heavy on deliciousness and light on the calories, packed with wholesome ingredients that says true to their "Nothing Fake" motto. 

I couldn't help but try some of the amazing selections and fall completely head over heels for Angie and her scrumptious popcorn. With so many to love, here's the definitive ranking of the flavors I sampled.

8. Chili Lime

Seriously, I went into this one with an open mind, I really did. I love both chili and lime, so I thought that even though the flavor in a popcorn may not be the best, I would be optimistic. Sadly, it just didn't do it for me. 

7. Cheddar Cheese

I'm not a huge cheese girl (crazy, I know), so unfortunately this one ranked fairly low for me, too. I do appreciate the effort, for low-calorie cheesy goodness is hard to come by and according to my cheesier cohorts, this one was satisfying.

6. White Cheddar

Yes, sadly another low-ranking cheese one. This one is really ideal for big fans of cheese-flavored popcorn. Again, this was a huge hit amongst my peers, but it just fell flat for me.

5. Real Butter

This was a more middle-ranking one for me only because it isn't something we haven't tasted before. The best part of it is that the name is true: It includes real butter, none of the hydrogenated fake stuff. And of course it's delicious, who doesn't love salted, buttered popcorn?! 

4. Sea Salt

Like the real butter flavor, this one was something I went in knowing how it was going to taste, but it doesn't take away from the fact that it is perfect. This is the first flavor of Boom Chicka Pop I've ever tasted, and now it's a staple of mine and one of my most favorite snacks. It's salted to perfection and hits my craving every time.

3. Dark Chocolaty Drizzled Sea Salt

We've entered the top 3, so it's getting pretty serious. I've eyed this flavor for a long time while perusing the snack aisles at the grocery store, and I am so thankful I tried it. This flavor is what you want to eat while you're binge watching Netflix and need something sweet, salty, and chocolaty. It's a classic that Angie did so darn right.

2. Cinnamon Roll Drizzled

As I write this, I'm getting emotional thinking of the pure decadent bliss I endured while eating this flavor. This is the beautiful love child of Orville Redenbacher and Cinnabon. It's the flavor you didn't know you wanted, but after trying it, you realize you need it. Each piece is perfectly coated in white chocolate and cinnamon sugar, creating one of the most delicious concoctions I have ever tasted. Just...just try it. Please?

1. Sweet & Salty

There's no way this one wasn't going to be my number one pick. Dare I say that this is the ULTIMATE popcorn experience. It's sweet, it's salty, it's crunchy, it is absolutely perfect. It's just that simple. Once you try this, you WILL become addicted. Consider that your warning. 

Emily Rice

Don't take my word for this ranking. Run to your nearest store and pick up as many flavors as you can and put them to the test. You will not be disappointed. Besides, it's an excuse to buy copious amounts of popcorn. Why wouldn't you try them?