Trader Joe's (TJs) is one of the most popular niche grocery stores in America. Although many of their pantry staples are priced comparatively to other grocers, their snack-game is unparalleled in terms of price and variety. And it might be nice to know that vegans can also enjoy many of the snacks they sell! Here is a shopping list of my favorite vegan TJs snacks; pick some up next time you stop at your local store! 

#7: Maple Leaf Cookies

Maybe it's my Vermont influence that leads me to believe that these maple leaf cookies are absolutely delicious! They're like the maple version of an Oreo- except with a thicker and more biscuit-like cookie crunch. 

#6: Vegan Banana Bread with Walnuts

Although their pancake bread and kringle may not be vegan, TJs does make banana bread with walnuts that vegans love. It makes for a delicious morning snack (or midnight snack... or any-time-of-the-day snack)

#5: Cookie Butter (Speculoos)

You might be wondering why Trader Joe's famous cookie butter didn't score higher on my list of favorite vegan snacks. After all, it was ranked by customers as one of TJ's best products year-after-year. Well, I think Cookie Butter, despite its merits, is grossly overrated. I mean, you can surely put it on everything (french toast, cookies, ice cream, and fruit included), but our obsession with it has also prompted us to look away from the other vegan-y goodness found within the aisles of our local TJs. Moral of the story: continue indulging yourself in Cookie Butter, but chill with the endorsements. 

#4: Peanut Butter Bambas

Bambas are popular in Israel, but are also sold in Trader Joe's stores across America. Their consistency resembles that of a puffed cheeto- but covered in peanut butter. Perhaps the best part is that a bag of bambas is $0.99- making it a great road-trip snack or study-buddy for those late nights in the library. 

#3: Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar

My vegan friends have been raving about TJs dark chocolate covered almonds for a long time now, so I finally caved and decided to try them. Besides covering them in a yummy chocolate-y layer, TJs also rolls them in sea salt and sugar; this provides a contrasting sweet and salty flair to their almonds. These little treats would make the perfect addition to non-dairy ice cream or a bowl of cashew yogurt!

#2: Mesquite Smoked Seasoned Almonds

If I could fall in love with a bag of roasted almonds, these would be the ones I would go for. These are the best, by far, of any nut snacks that TJs offers. They are salty, smoky, crunchy, and all-around dreamy. The biggest challenge is not devouring the whole bag in one sitting. 

#1: Brownie Crisps

TJs brownie crisps don't just come in at the #1 spot because they're gluten-free AND vegan, but because they are crunchy, sweet, and the perfect addition to anyone's snack repertoire. These chips taste like homemade brownies with tiny pockets of chocolate! Brownie crisps can be paired with ice cream, nut butter, or a couple episodes of House of Cards