Do you have a Costco membership? Costco, for those who might be unfamiliar, is a bulk shopping store. They have locations all over the U.S. & require people to sign up with a membership before they make a purchase. 

If you're a vegan or subscribe to a certain diet, it might be a little concerning to take a risk and purchase a membership. But, Costco is a very accommodating place for vegans. They sell fruits and veggies in bulk, so if you eat a lot of them (or live with people that do), it can be cheaper to purchase a membership and shop there occasionally. You can also stock up on grains and frozen products. 

Here are some of my favorite processed foods at Costco. Although these aren't ALWAYS in store, they are on the usual rotation. 

Right Rice

This stuff is DELICIOUS & has more protein than your traditional rice mixture. I like the cajun spice variety, but the garlic herb one is a great option as well. Right Rice has more protein and fiber than traditional brown rice, making it a filling and complete option for an easy dinner night. 

4-pack of Tofu

As someone who goes through tofu like a mad woman, Costco's multipacks are a lifesaver. They average out to being a little over $1 a package, which is significantly cheaper than my other neighborhood grocery store (and Trader Joe's)! 

EatPastry Vegan Cookie Dough 

Cookie dough you can eat right from the tub? Count me in! I've seen other people bake the EatPastry cookie dough and make cookies out of it, but I never get past eating it raw. It wasn't available on the East Coast until a few months ago, so go check your local Costco for it! 

Alpha Food's Plant-Based Chick'n Patties

I'm not a fan of alternative meat products, but someone out there might be! These plant-based patties are great if you're hosting a crowd of vegans & need something quick for dinner. 

Chipotle Bitchin' Sauce 

This stuff seems to have a cult following, but I understand why. Bitchin' sauce is like a thick, spreadable, vegan chipotle aioli. It's made from almonds (sorry, those with tree nut allergies) and is totally worth putting on plant-based burgers, sandwiches, or as a veggie dip. 

Chloe's OatMilk Salted Caramel Pops

If you're a vegan, you know how hard it is to find tasty, dairy-free ice cream- especially in bulk. Costco carries Chloe's OatMilk pops in their freezer section- and I've also heard sometimes Creamsicle-flavored ones make an appearance. 

Leah's Better Bites Chocolate Chip Do Bites 

More cookie dough? Fine by me. These bites (12 individually-wrapped per package) are a quick, sweet, vegan snack. 

White Cheddar Hippeas 

Hippeas can be found in most major grocery stores, but can you get a huge bag of them for a cheap price (18oz for $6.99)? Now at Costco, you can!

Don Lee Farm's Veggie Bites 

They're made with a blend of veggies and sunflower seeds- so if you're looking for a "healthier" alternative to tater tots, these are a solid option. 

UNREAL Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites 

UNREAL makes great candies (I'm a fan of their quinoa PB cups), so these are a no-brainer. They're like Almond Joys but without the nuts (so... just "joy?")