In a city with sensory overload threatening you around every corner, it's hard to catch people's attention. There are so many gimmicks, pop-ups, and straight up enticing restaurants in NYC that coming up with something new and exciting can be difficult. But it's not impossible. Here are some of the most under-the-radar Instagrammable gems around.

1. Brother Jimmy's Murray Hill

Ashley Steinberg

If you told me a few weeks ago that I would be completely enamored by Brother Jimmy's, I definitely wouldn't have believed you, but here we are.

From the moment the appetizers and drinks hit the table, I had to stop myself from inhaling every last bite of fried pickles and nachos before my friends could get some themselves. The all-American bar food is just the start of its appeal.

In the back, the main attraction I was asked to check out was their new Giant Pacman machine. Found only at one other place that I've seen—the Gamers Amusement Park—this machine is larger than life and brings a really cool twist to your favorite classic game. There's also a downstairs area with beer pong and Skeeball in case you want to jump from game to game and linger with your crew.

2. Caulipower at Turntable Market

Ashley Steinberg

Caulipower is a cauliflower-crust pizza company that makes frozen pizzas to rival Digiorno. I've tried them and I can tell you, as frozen pizzas go, they're pretty damn tasty.

In an effort to get the word out about their product, they're giving New Yorkers a chance to win some coupons and swag in the form of a free claw machine located in the Turntable Food Market underneath Time Warner Center. Yes, FREE! All you have to do is give them a little social media love, and let's be real, you'd probably want to post about them anyway, amiright?

3. Moxy Times Square

Ashley Steinberg

I know I've already waxed poetic about how excited I am about this soft serve ice cream machine that Moxy brought to our fair city, but as far as Instagrammable oddyseys, this one definitely deserves a mention. I feel like no one really knows about it or how to get to it, and they definitely should. Given the choice between this and Dippin' Dots, I'd choose this any day.

I'm sure there are many I'm missing and if anyone thinks of them, definitely reach out, but in the meantime, you're going to want to check these three under-the-radar places out while they're still hidden gems!