Trader Joe's is full of amazing speciality food finds and staples, no matter what time of year it is. But here's a list of all of the best Trader Joe's Thanksgiving items you need for your epic dinner this year. Now grab a red cart and hit the aisles! A perfect, affordable, and fuss-free Turkey Day is just one Trader Joe's trip away. 

First, the Appetizers: 

Cranberry Chevre

A seasonal favorite, this log of tangy goat cheese is covered with a sweet cranberry layer, and pairs perfectly with crackers. 

White Stilton with Cranberries

Another cheese perfect for your h'ors d'ouvres platter.

Cranberry Sauce

compote, cranberry sauce, gelatin, marmalade, berry, sweet, jam
Helena Lin

Far better than the log that plops out of the can, this classy jarred cranberry sauce is a solid addition to your cheese plate, or served alongside your meal. 

Peeled & Cooked Chestnuts

Delicious tossed in salads, in dessert recipes, or nestled on a cheese plate. 

Butternut Squash Parmigana

Bake up this parmigiana, slice it into small pieces, and serve as guests arrive. It's an easy app that looks and tastes incredible.

Harvest Blend Salad

Perfect for when you need some greens, but don't want to spend a ton of time or effort on preparing a salad.

Fire Roasted Tomato Cranberry Salsa

A delicious and different addition to your appetizer spread. 

Turkey Cranberry Apple Salad

Perfect on petit toasts, or on a sandwich to celebrate the flavors of the season.

Turkey and Stuffing Kettle Chips

All of the flavors of Thanksgiving in one crunchy bite. 

Camebert Cheese and Cranberry Sauce Fillo Bites

A perfect finger food filled with gooey cheese and tangy cranberry sauce! These are found in the frozen section and are party-ready in minutes.

Now, for the Main Course:

Turkey & Stuffing En Croute

Basically, Thanksgiving in a box

Breaded Turkey-Less Stuffed Roast with Gravy

A vegan entree celebrating for the turkey-free friend in your life.

Organic Free Range Young Turkey

Yup, you can get whole turkeys at your local TJ's. They have conventional turkeys, too. 

Fully Cooked Brined Bone-In Turkey Breast

pork, sweet, gravy
Helena Lin

It just be a part of the bird, but it still packs all of the flavor—perfect for smaller gatherings. 

Turkey Pot Pie

If a whole bird isn't your thing, grab a frozen turkey pot pie, pop it in the oven, and you'll be on your way to a Thanksgiving feast in no time. 

The Best Part aka The Sides:

Butternut Squash Zig Zags

Roast these up with some olive oil, salt, and pepper for a fun side dish. 

5-Pound Bag of Organic Sweet Potatoes

Lauren Gonzalez

It's Thanksgiving. There will never be enough sweet potatoes. Trust me. 

Murasaki Sweet Potatoes

Purple on the outside, white on the inside, and delicious all around—you need these purple sweet potatoes in your life.

Brussels Sprouts Stalks

Brussels sprouts taste even better when you pick them straight off the stalk (I swear). Grab one in the fresh produce section.

Condensed Cream of Portabella Mushroom Soup

A huge step up over old-school canned mushroom soup, this heavenly soup will majorly upgrade your green bean casserole, and tastes great on its own.

Julienned Root Vegetables

Pop these babies on a sheet pan, bake them up, and you have a delicious side in no time.

Carrot Souffle

Look fancy with minimal effort. All you have to do with this is heat and serve.

Corn Pudding

A savory pudding? Grab this for yet another element of effortless class for your feast. 

Pull Apart Rolls

Every Thanksgiving meal needs some rolls. Bring on the butter!

Cauliflower Gratin

You can't go wrong with cheesy cauliflower and bread crumbs. Pick this up in the frozen section.

Puff Pastry

A wonderful shortcut for all your fancy side dishes. Have the ones filled with chive goat cheese and pistachio on the dinner table, and the carmelized pear tart flavor on the dessert table. 

Turkey Gravy

As good as gravy in a box can get. Pick one up for your feast; your guests will be none the wiser. 

Cranberries

blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, sweet, berry
Grant Sorbo

So fresh and so tangy. Grab a bag and cook them stovetop with a little OJ + sugar for the perfect side. 

Riced Cauliflower Stuffing

Like stuffing, but more veg-focused. Find this unique side in the frozen section.

Shaved Brussels sprouts

These are amazing roasted with dried cranberries, nuts, and a vinaigrette for a delicious side salad. 

Trader Joe's Cornbread Stuffing Mix

chicken
Liz Kaplan

One of the best stuffing mixes on the market. 

#SpoonTip: They also make a gluten-free version.

Trader Joe's Mashed Potatoes and/or Mashed Sweet Potatoes

A perfect short-cut if you don't have time to make your own. Found in the frozen section, all you have to do is heat and eat. 

Butternut Squash Mac'n'Cheese

The more carbs at your feast, the better, amirite?

Cut Sweet Potatoes

An epic shortcut if there ever was one. Perfect for roasting and adding to salads. 

Mashed Cauliflower

If you're cutting carbs, you can go with mashed cauliflower for a tasty alternative. 

You Can't Forget Dessert:

Trader Joe's Organic Canned Pumpkin

Canned pumpkin that is truly a notch above. It's USDA Organic and pie-ready. 

Pumpkin

If you're feeling ambitious and want to forgo canned puree for your pie. 

Turkey Kit

Like a gingerbread house, but a turkey. Cute!

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spice

You won't find pumpkin pie spice for $1.99 anywhere else. 

Sweet Potato & Marshmallow Pixie Pie Mix

With a texture that lands between chewy brownie and pie, this dessert mix contains packets for making a buttery crisp crust, cakey, custardy sweet potato center, and marshmallow spread. 

#SpoonTip: This mix is vegan. Substitute eggs and butter with aquafaba or flax eggs and vegan butter, and you've got yourself a plant-based dessert. Voila!

Chocolate Pecan Pie Bar

New on the TJ's scene this year, this pre-made pie is found in the bakery section, and is sure to please even the pickiest of pie eaters. 

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

They're vegan, but you'd seriously never know. 

Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix

If pumpkin pie is just not enough, mix and bake up this gluten-free pumpkin bread.  

Frozen Pie Crusts

Finally! Frozen pie crusts that only contain ingredients you can pronounce. It's as if you made them at home. You can pretend you did. 

Apple Cranberry Tarts

For those too lazy to actually bake, you can find these in the freezer section.    

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie

Store-bought pumpkin pie done right. 

Pecan Pie Ice Cream

Pair with pie to live your best life. *Insert heart eyes emoji here*

Pumpkin Cheesecake

A seasonal favorite, you can find this gem in the freezer aisle. 

Don't Forget the Drinks:

Organic Cranberry Spiced Apple Kombucha

Because every turkey day needs a little booch to soothe a too-full tummy. 

Cranberry Flavored Sparkling Juice Beverage

V fancy. And kid friendly, too.

Winter Wassail

A spiced drink that tastes great hot, cold, and/or with booze. 

And Finally, For the Pups:

Turkey & Cranberry Dog Treats

Because your bestie needs a special Thanksgiving treat, too.