Although there are many creative and delicious ways to eat Nutella, here are 10 that will always prove to be the best. From simple to elaborate, you will never be disappointed with any option! If you're looking to limit your Nutella intake to just one meal per day (not sure why you'd want to though), you'll also want to check out these 15 ways to eat Nutella for breakfast.

1. Nutella Toast

cake, peanut butter, sweet, cream, toast, chocolate
Aakanksha Joshi

Simple and easy. If you're looking for a the best yummy breakfast, spread some Nutella on a piece of toast for instant satisfaction. 

2. Nutella with Oreos

peanut butter, cream, marshmallow, cookie, chocolate
Kelly Ho

Take one bite and you won't be able to stop. There is absolutely nothing better than this magical combination. 

3. Nutella with Pretzels

pastry, cake, goody, coffee, milk, cream, candy, sweet, chocolate
Russell Escalada

The perfect combination of sweet and savory, and a very quick snack! The contrasting flavors of the two are sure to leave you full and happy.

4. Nutella Crescent Rolls

pastry, dough, bread, sweet, croissant, bun, crescent roll
Eva Reynolds

If you are looking for the most delectable treat, look no further. Making a Nutella crescent roll is a piece of cake... only better! Grab a box of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and spread Nutella on the dough. Then, roll it up and pop it in the oven. When it comes out you'll have a warm, gooey roll filled with more Nutella than you could ever imagine.

5. Strawberries and Nutella

Fruit, Healthy, strawberry, berry, sweet, pasture
Tess Tarantino

If you're looking for a slightly healthier alternative, this is without a doubt the best option. Make any fresh strawberry taste a million times better by dipping it in Nutella. I promise you will not be disappointed!

6. Nutella on Graham Crackers

pastry, unleavened, sweet, cracker, cookie, cereal, bread, wheat
Mackenzie Patel

Nutella on any kind of cracker is incredible. However, my personal favorite is on a Nabisco graham cracker. Spread some on and pop it in the microwave for a couple seconds and you've got yourself a treat!

7. Nutella Pizza

This option isn't necessarily a quick fix, but it's most certainly worth it. If you're lucky enough to have any pizza places near you that serve Nutella pizza, you'd better take advantage of it! The warm dough combined with the rich Nutella and gooey marshmallow with graham cracker bits sprinkled on top is easily the most wonderful thing in the world. You can also add some strawberries or banana on top to give it something extra. If you're ambitious, you could even try to make this one yourself.

8. Nutella and Marshmallows

coffee, hot chocolate, ice, sweet, milk, cream, chocolate
Clare Beatty

Is there any better combination than Nutella and marshmallow? All you have to do here is put some Nutella in a bowl, pour some mini marshmallows on top, and microwave it! Simple as that and you've got yourself a snack that will satisfy you for days.

9. Nutella and Apples

cutting board, knife, eat fruit, Fruit, apples, apple, apple slice, Cut apples

Because it's only right to add in more than one healthy option, Nutella on apples is another fan favorite. With this combination, you'll get the best of both worlds by being able to feel healthy while eating fabulously.

10. Nutella on a Spoon

milk, honey, sweet, jam, chocolate
Hailey Maher

Last, but certainly not least, Nutella on a spoon! One spoonful and you won't be able to stop. This is hands down the best way to eat Nutella and is sure to cheer you up no matter what. 

At the end of the day, there really isn't anything better than Nutella. Hopefully you find these combinations as delicious as I do and maybe they sparked some inspiration for other Nutella snacks. The ways to eat Nutella are endless!