Welcome to the new age. Anyone else completely stressed out by the monthly bombshells being brought by 2020? It seems like every day brings another thing to stress about and I don't know about you, but stress for me means one thing—snacks, especially now when there are tons of new snacks to try.

When I'm stressed, overwhelmed, anxious, upset, you name it, I reach for something to eat. So my kitchen is always stocked with snacks I know I'll need to help me handle anything the day throws at me. If you're looking for something to help with your stress eats, check out these new snacks hitting shelves!

1. DUNKAROOS!

Ashley Steinberg

ICYMI: Earlier this year, Dunkaroos announced they would be returning this summer. For those unfamiliar, the treat of dippable mini graham cracker-esque cookies with frosting in several flavors, was popular in the 90's/early 2000's. It was a lunch box staple and hasn't been seen in years, until now.

A few months later, they had a first come, first serve call for early release samples of the treats. I was lucky enough to snag one of the 5,000 offered and although I was tempted to keep it as a memento, the sweet allure of nostalgia (and much, much sugar) was too tempting to refuse, so I ripped that bad boy open—all in the name of taste-testing for you, dear readers.

Though the frosting was a bit sweeter than I expected, that first dip of mini graham into frosting brought back a flood of memories and a bigger burst of flavor. The rich graham flavor and sweet funfetti frosting (the only flavor being released as of now), were as great as ever. Translation: you're going to want to get your hands on them. They're currently available at 7-elevens and being released more widely soon!

2. Kellogg's Jumbo Snax

Kellogg’s Jumbo Snax is an offshoot of favorite flavors of the cereal brand, including Kellogg’s Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops and Frosted Flakes-inspired Tiger Paws, but, as the name suggests, jumbo-sized. While I haven't tried these yet myself, I am very excited to get my hands on some—if only to see what jumbo sized cereal even looks like.  

You can snag these new eats online and in the cereal aisle at grocery, club, drug and convenience stores around the US.

3. Enlightened Fruit Infusions

Enlightened has been serving low cal, high protein ice cream for years (it's been around as long as Halo Top and its flavors are ridiculously delicious and rich). Though they continue to innovate flavor alone, including the addition of an offshoot of some popular flavors into ice cream bars as well, they're bringing something new to the summer game.

As they note, their new "Fruit Infusions are frozen fruit bars blended with adaptogens for a little extra 'feel-good' and contain just 3-5g of sugar--70-80 percent less than other fruit bars and popsicles." They've got four flavors as of now, including Watermelon + Soothe, Strawberry + Chill, Pineapple + Renew and Coconut + Immunity.

4.  Ben & Jerry's - “Boots on the Moooo’n

What is stress-eating without ice cream? This ice cream company needs no introduction, so I'll just move along to the actual flavor—aka, the good stuff! 

“Boots on the Moooo’n” is the popular company's newest flavor and a collaboration between Netflix, based off its new Steve Carell lead show, Space Force, which launched Friday, May 29. The flavor is a mix of milk chocolate ice cream with fudge cows and toffee meteor clusters surrounding a sugar cookie dough core. It's available in participating Ben & Jerry's shops across the country and on shelves as a Limited Batch flavor, so get it while you can!

While these are just a few snacking options, there are sure to be tons more innovative snack-worthy buys on shelves this summer. Keep an eye out for the tasty greatness!