Are you all about that (sea) bass? Are you woking for it all night long? Can you not keep your ham to yourself? Do you love laying down some great beets? If so, you are in desperate need for a Sunday-night meal-prep jam sesh. And I'm not talking about the strawberry kind

Whether your meal preppin' grilled chicken and steamed broccoli, or trying to get out of doing your homework by making a grilled cheese, this Spotify playlist compilation will make your Sunday night exponentially better. So turn that speaker on, press play, and start dancooking (that's dancing + cooking). 

"No Money" by Galantis 

Starting the meal-prep strong, this song will pump you up while reminding you why you're meal prepping in the first place: you're broke.

"Bonbon (Post Malone Remix)" by Era Istrefi

This song will do two things: 1. bring back good (or bad) weekend party vibes, and 2. make you really want candy.

"Nobody Does It Better" by Michael Calfan

Serious empowerment feels to start your week off right. You know who does it better? YOU. Now you steam those sweet potatoes. You make those protein balls. You will conquer your week, one meal at a time.

"Beat of My Drum" by The Powers

You will dance to this song, I promise you. If you don't, then you seriously need to loosen up a little. Maybe pour yourself a glass of cheap wine.

"Sunday Candy" by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment

Being reminded that it's Sunday is not always the best feeling. It's a constant reminder that your weekend's over, school and work are restarting, and you have to enter the real world again. This song will at least lessen those Sunday blues. 

"Closer" by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey

Are you even living if you haven't heard this song 1386 times by now? No matter how hard you try to resist the urge to sing along, you know you can't. Go ahead. Scream how we're never growing older.

"Junk of the Heart" by The Kooks

I doubt that you have heard of this song before, and if you have, let's be friends. The Kooks is (arguably) the new Beatles, and this song will just make you feel really good. Plus, you can impress people with your eclectic music taste.

"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira feat. Wyclef 

Serious throwback vibes going on right now. Maybe throw in some smiley fries to bring you back to 2006 right. You can thank me later.

"Starving" by Hailee Steinfeld & Gray feat. Zedd

You are cooking food, so naturally a song to remind you why you eat in the first place is a good addition to the mix. Try avoiding the random sexual undertones, Hailee Steinfeld tends to use those a lot ("Love Myself," amirite?). 

"Kiss the Sky" by The Knocks feat. Wyclef Jean

Clap your wooden spoons together, shake up those caramelized onions, and drizzle that olive oil. Sing at the top of your lungs.

"Final Song" by MO

The final song, couldn't think of a better one, or at least a more conspicuous one. Congratulations, your Sunday night meal prep is over. You may be sweaty from dancing so much, you're welcome.