My Instagram newsfeed would not be complete without @RachLMansfield’s daily posts of various melt-in-your-mouth breakfast foods and desserts.  If your phone isn't already glued to your palm, pick it up. Open up Instagram and follow this awesome blogger. You’ll thank me later.

RachLMansfield’s blog and Instagram have a little something for everyone. Check out Rachel's creative and beautifully photographed breakfast and dessert recipes. If you have some sort of dietary restriction, have no fears because she features grain-free, gluten-free and vegan recipes. She believes that her food should not only taste amazing, but also make you feel amazing, and it does.

With so many food bloggers to follow out there, it’s important that you follow people who make you feel excited to further develop your positive relationship with food.  @RachLMansfield inspires me to experiment in the kitchen by being relatable, dependable on her social media platforms, and innovative.

There are so many delicious @RachLMansfield recipes to choose from, but I’ve selected my top three favorite recipes from her blog that not only taste delicious, but are also easy to make in college. 

1. Paleo Blueberry Banana Bread

A photo posted by rachel (@rachlmansfield) on

I love having this dairy- and gluten-free bread for breakfast, especially when I'm running to class in the morning. The added juicy blueberries set this bread apart from all other banana breads. This incredible eight-ingredient loaf is amazing by itself, but is also great with peanut butter, almond butter, or strawberry jelly spread on top. 

2. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars

These easy bars are made with oatmeal, chia seeds, almond milk, creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, unsalted peanuts, and dairy-free dark chocolate chips. Whether you're making these for a snack or dessert, they only take 30 minutes to bake. Be sure to let them cool off for 20 minutes before chowing down.  

3. Dark Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats

These overnight oats have to sit in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours, but are well worth the wait. The richness from the dark chocolate combined with the sweetness from the strawberries leads to a very happy tummy. This oatmeal makes me wish I could start every morning with dark chocolate. 

If you want to learn more about living a healthy lifestyle and cooking easy to make healthy food, @RachLMansfield has you covered.