Ice cream is one of life’s greatest pleasures. I have never met one person on this earth that doesn’t enjoy ice cream.

If YOU are that one person, then you can go ahead and click out of this article now – haha.

By the time Florida’s stay at home order (due to COVID-19) is taken away, I will be 15lbs heavier due to my ice cream obsession – it is all I seem to eat these days.

Although this might not be the healthiest for me, my taste buds are as happy as ever.

I have put together a short but efficient list of some my favorite ice creams.

I wanted to share it with you all, in case you need some inspiration.

Hopefully the next time you are getting your groceries (in store or virtually) you can use my list to guide you in the right direction when it comes to frozen delights.

Believe me, frozen sections can be overwhelming, my list will help.

Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean ice cream is my personal favorite vanilla ice cream.

This particular pint doesn’t have a ton of suspect ingredients to make you over think what you are eating. It just tastes creamy and delicate. My family always restocks on this pint every single time we get groceries.

Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean tastes delicious alone, but it also can be eaten and paired with a hot apple crisp or fluffy chocolate cake – that is when it really becomes next level.

This decadent pint can be found at pretty much any local grocery stores, as it tends to be a crowd favorite. I promise you, it will not disappoint.

Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Therapy

Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Therapy is tasty for all types of consumers, but if you particularly love chocolate than you have met your match.

Chocolate Therapy is chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies and swirls of chocolate pudding ice cream intertwined. How great does that sound?

This ice cream is euphoric. However, when I eat this type of ice cream, I usually forgo eating the whole pint because the chocolate taste is incredibly rich.

If I eat too much, I end up having a stomachache afterward.

Believe it or not, this flavor also is incredibly popular – so you can find this at most groceries as well. I definitely recommend this flavor to anyone in need of a chocolate fix.

Jeni’s Brambleberry Crisp Pint

Jeni’s Brambleberry Crisp Pint is vanilla ice cream that is layered with oven-toasted oat streusel and a sweet-tart “brambleberry” jam of blackberries and blackcurrants.

Boy, is it delicious? Out of this world is more like it.

This pint is on the expensive side ($12 if you buy it online), but in my opinion it is 100% worth it. The fruit infusions are slightly tart, but when paired with the creamy and dense vanilla they are a perfect pair.

This pint is in select stores and you might be able to find it for less than $12. For example, I have seen it before at Publix for a little less.

Well there you have it folks, I hope this small list helped you out a little bit!  Stay Safe.