After waiting the whole year for the holiday season to arrive, we are finally here. It can be very difficult to get the perfect gift for a loved one. If you know someone who loves food --whether they enjoy cooking or just love to eat and you need a gift for them, you came to the right place! Continue reading to find the best holiday gifts for your favorite food lover.

Chrissy Teigen's Cookbook Cravings: Hungry for More

In 2016, Chrissy Teigen came out with her first cookbook, Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat. After becoming a huge hit, she blessed us with another book this year. Her latest cookbook contains recipes for sweet treats like banana bread but also has some savory meals such as her "Roasted Carrot and Avocado Salad with Lime Dressing" and "Shake & Bake Chicken with Hot Honey". Not only does it have some of Teigen's best meals, gorgeous photographs of food but the book also has Teigen's sense of humor that will 100% make you laugh. You can order her book here.

Sugarwish

Sugarwish is a unique candy website where the receiver of the gift can choose exactly what type of candy they want to be delivered to their door.

Here's how it works:

First you go to sugarwish.com and then click on products.

Choose the "original sugarwish" option and you will see there are different options to choose how many bags of candy you want to send. 

Then, you get to choose an eCard to send to your gift receiver. They have so many different choices from birthday cards to thank you cards to holiday cards!

Once you choose your card you can write a message to the person your sending your sugarwish to. Now, you fill out their email and the day you want the eCard to be sent to them. Next, you add it to your cart and check out.

The day you picked to send the eCard, the receiver will get an email which will take them to the sugarwish website to choose their favorite candies! Sugarwish has a huge variety of both, chocolate and gummy candies. After your gift receiver chooses the candy they want, they fill out their address and their candy will be in their hands within a few days. 

"Coffee Saves Lives" Sweatshirt

If you know someone who is an avid coffee drinker, this is the perfect gift for them. This sweatshirt is perfect to relax in, sleep in or go to class in, and it has a coffee saying on it (what could be better?). You can get the sweatshirt here.   

Schmackary's Cookies

You can't go wrong with giving a foodie a tin of cookies. If you want to be really festive, you can send Schmackary's. They have a "Dirty Peppermint" cookie, a green and red funfetti cookie, and a red velvet cookie, frosted with cream cheese frosting. You can even get a holiday tin to have the cookies wrapped in holiday cheer.

Donut Mug

Robyn Deneroff

This donut shaped mug is a must-have for donut lovers. There is no better way to spend a snowy morning drinking a hot beverage out of a donut mug. This present is the best of both worlds for coffee and donut lovers. Buy this delicious mug here

Ice Cream Maker

Too cold outside to go to your favorite ice cream store? Bring out your inner Ben & Jerry and start stirring up some ice cream with this frozen yogurt, sorbet & ice cream maker. You can even make your own flavors by adding some of your favorite toppings! This ice cream maker is very easy to use and will make tasty homemade ice cream. 

From cookbooks to coffee sweatshirts to ice cream makers, there are so many different options out there to get for your favorite food enthusiast.